Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to our next tussle ...some good people at Bonnyrigg and we will enjoy the challenge..great to se yous improving you facilities. WELL DONE  .. see you on the first day of the season ..will be a cracker

Looking forward to our next tussle ...some good people at Bonnyrigg and we will enjoy the challenge..great to se yous improving you facilities. WELL DONE .. see you on the first day of the season ..will be a cracker

Should be a good start. I don't expect you lot to challenge this season.

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2 We'll see

I though fully expect you to be challenging and expect it to be a great league next season.

Delighted with Jamieson on Board couple of his team mates from last season telling me how good he is so il hope there bang on!

I though fully expect you to be challenging and expect it to be a great league next season.

Delighted with Jamieson on Board couple of his team mates from last season telling me how good he is so il hope there bang on!

Very good signing. We lacked a striker that could come on and change it last season. Should be competitive between the 3 of them this season.

Any news on more signings?

Lithgae thread says kingy has left them, back to bonnyrigg maybe?

Saw Archie out training this morning, hopefully he is rethinking his premature retirement

Saw Archie out training this morning, hopefully he is rethinking his premature retirement

All of last season's squad have signed up bar Archie and Ross Drummond so I wouldn't expect to see anymore that 2 players arriving. Sean Jamieson has signed a 2 year deal so I'd think another defender would be on the cards.

Kerr young staying is massive absolute class act good pre season under his belt he will be a big player next season.

Quite happy with the numbers in defence if I'm honest most of them are versatile Too!

Midfielder mayb for me

Kerr young staying is massive absolute class act good pre season under his belt he will be a big player next season.

Quite happy with the numbers in defence if I'm honest most of them are versatile Too!

Midfielder mayb for me

That's a great singing. Could have easily gone senior.

Midfielder mayb for me

Has Andrews signed again?

I quite liked King but he's not better than what we have at the moment.

Archived