Bonnyrigg Rose 2016-17

bravehearts dad

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard McLaren had agreed a new deal, is that true? Signing Jamieson would mean 4 strikers which i would say is a bit excessive. I'd have thought a midfielder and right back would be a priority first

I heard McLaren had agreed a new deal, is that true? Signing Jamieson would mean 4 strikers which i would say is a bit excessive. I'd have thought a midfielder and right back would be a priority first

Depends what's available at the time!

Right back? Alan Horne been outstanding once he got back in the team last season really stepped up for me

Depends what's available at the time!

Right back? Alan Horne been outstanding once he got back in the team last season really stepped up for me

Your right Al Horne did come onto a game come the tail end of the season but with Archie retiring and Johnny Brown having a bad ankle I'd have thought a full back would be a priority but as you said it's all about what's available at the time.

It's just the concrete base of the changing rooms at the moment, I'd never actually noticed that the hospitality area was a separate building but that was still standing last night. I'll try and mind to take a picture next time I pass. Hopefully get some updates from people involved in the club on here or twitter

Archived