Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In what way is it insufficient? Its about 25% of the ground. Mind this is yer wee team we are discussing here

It's insufficient because we've sold it out and people still want a ticket. It's not difficult to work out. It could've been a larger 25% if you diddies would put up a temporary stand.

Leave them alone Marshy, they done all this "lets go in the Falkirk end" patter before.

They obviously are just full of hope that its a new season and they wont have to slink out the home end choking back tears this time.

I'm not saying 'let's go in the Falkirk end'.

But I will be getting a ticket for the Falkirk end because I want to watch my team on the first day of the season.

Choking back tears? :lol: slaver.

IMG_1469722845.599412.jpg

Easy as that [emoji4]

So you bought that ticket at 15.24. Thanks for that my mates the fitba intelligence officer in Forth Valley Cops I'll make sure I pass this on to him so he can liaise with the club. As easy as that [emoji38]????

So you bought that ticket at 15.24. Thanks for that my mates the fitba intelligence officer in Forth Valley Cops I'll make sure I pass this on to him so he can liaise with the club. As easy as that [emoji38]????

Aye good luck with that :lol:

Football intelligence officer :lol:

Better tell Andy, Brad & the Boiz we've been rumbled by Harry 'the grass' Kinnear.

Archived