Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

:1eye have you actually read what you have just posted. You are going on about our home support, and I have compared it to your turnout at home for a playoff game, there's yer relevance there. One of the bigger boys want to come and explain this for the wee lamb ?

we got 'hunners and foosands' of cash money, so there.

:lol: Oh dear.

The difference of course being that we will inevitably sell out our end in Grangemouth and will need more while no such worries for you at Easter Road.

Hope this helps.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

:1eye have you actually read what you have just posted. You are going on about our home support, and I have compared it to your turnout at home for a playoff game, there's yer relevance there. One of the bigger boys want to come and explain this for the wee lamb ?

we got 'hunners and foosands' of cash money, so there.

Only achievement last year was making a few quid, yet happy to turn down money here?

Was expecting the picture of stubbsy stubbsy to be honest. Gutted the sensible m9's jumped in first before the others could bite. I'm getting shite at this game.

^^^seething

It's ok m8, sometimes it's good to watch the bites fly in but every now and again it's nice to nip it in the bud.

You're getting there so, you are m8 1/2 now. Not far until you're an m9 too.

Gav you're away down at m3 after your behaviour over the past calendar year.

On 26/07/2016 at 12:03, Gaz FFC said:

Hibs fans would be bored without me

I'd be relieved without you Gav. Keep looking over my shoulder expecting you to suddenly charge up me demanding to know if I know what Hibs current finances are

Guest Back Post Misses

They way things have gone pre-season I can't see us getting anything from this game. To top it off it would be just like FFC to do the guard of honour thing. Falkirk's board take great delight in rubbing Falkirk fans noses in it.

4 hours ago, David Gray The Captain said:

I'd be relieved without you Gav. Keep looking over my shoulder expecting you to suddenly charge up me demanding to know if I know what Hibs current finances are

Well....Do you?

Archived