Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spot on, TGIG. 

We're Hibs fans first. If Hibs play Celtic we obviously want Hibs to win. I suppose it depends on the circumstances though. If Celtic played us on the last day of the season and they were neck and neck with the **** for the title, I think I speak for us all when I say we would fully expect Hibs to throw the game and send the title to Paradise. 

5 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Hearing Falkirk are giving the Scottish cup winners a guard of honour, well played FFC.

Nah, we are gonnae line up either side of you as you came out and boot f**k out yous as you pass.

We are having an auction for Cummings purely for that fucking hair cut.

16 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Disgrace. We should be getting half that stand considering you couldn't even sell it out on your own for the play offs.

Sake, at least think about your points before making them. Easter road was nearly half empty for your home tie against us in the playoffs so your point is shite. Get back to the 3 stand Grangemouth chat. Disgrace indeed.

Sake, at least think about your points before making them. Easter road was nearly half empty for your home tie against us in the playoffs so your point is shite. Get back to the 3 stand Grangemouth chat. Disgrace indeed.

When I said half I meant 2 stands. I completely forgot you only have 3 stands. My bad.

Did Falkirk sell out the whole away stand in that game?

7 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Did Falkirk sell out the whole away stand in that game?

Did hibs sell out their whole home stand in the previous game ? Glass houses and stones come to mind. Anyway that was in the past and I'm sure you'd rather forget it and move on no ? Or do you like to be reminded about how your massive away support witnessed girthy pumping ?

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Did hibs sell out their whole home stand in the previous game ? Glass houses and stones come to mind. Anyway that was in the past and I'm sure you'd rather forget it and move on no ? Or do you like to be reminded about how your massive away support witnessed girthy pumping ?

:lol: What our home support was is irrelevant as you couldn't sell out your own stand. Hundreds of loyal Hibees could miss out at the expense of empty seats.

What did you win for your play-off success?

4 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

:lol: What our home support was is irrelevant as you couldn't sell out your own stand. Hundreds of loyal Hibees could miss out at the expense of empty seats.

What did you win for your play-off success ?

:1eye have you actually read what you have just posted. You are going on about our home support, and I have compared it to your turnout at home for a playoff game, there's yer relevance there. One of the bigger boys want to come and explain this for the wee lamb ?

we got 'hunners and foosands' of cash money, so there.

Archived