Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

Nae more Ally McCoist making Lennon look competent.

That'll be Houstie's job this season  :P McKinnon can also contribute if he gets a squad together

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Falkirk beating Hibs allowed them to win the Scottish Cup imo. Don't think Hibs would have beaten Sevco, after extra time vs us then having to play yet another game against Killie right before the final. You're welcome lads.

Falkirk beating Hibs allowed them to win the Scottish Cup imo. Don't think Hibs would have beaten Sevco, after extra time vs us then having to play yet another game against Killie right before the final. You're welcome lads.

Tbh we'd have done both.

What an absolute mess Falkirk posters turn into when it comes to the Scottish cup holders :lol:

Genuine question- will Falkirk be giving the Scottish cup winners a guard of honour?

Because it's a match thread that involves my club m8. I apologise for forgetting how thick you lot are.

Will Falkirk be putting up a fourth temporary stand this season? Seems the sensible option to try and make as much money from Hibs last season in the second tier.

Ha ha ha ha. Good 1 Gav.

Any word on whether or not we are getting a guard of honour yet?

What an absolute mess Falkirk posters turn into when it comes to the Scottish cup holders :lol:
Genuine question- will Falkirk be giving the Scottish cup winners a guard of honour?
Because it's a match thread that involves my club m8. I apologise for forgetting how thick you lot are.
Will Falkirk be putting up a fourth temporary stand this season? Seems the sensible option to try and make as much money from Hibs last season in the second tier.
Ha ha ha ha. Good 1 Gav.
Any word on whether or not we are getting a guard of honour yet?
[/quote

All of those are valid posts. I don't see your problem here, Marshmallo.

Archived