Sign in to follow this  
Nkomo-A-Gogo

Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

Will Falkirk be putting up a fourth temporary stand this season? Seems the sensible option to try and make as much money from Hibs last season in the second tier.

Sounds a good idea... i expect Hibs to win the league this year.

Maybe we should also up the ticket price for when you come to 22 quid ( away fans only )

Maybe we should also up the ticket price for when you come to 22 quid ( away fans only )

Gr8 idea m8

Better, I'll just pay with a £30 note and tell them to keep the change. Edited by King Dom's Moustache

Sounds reasonable, you should write to the club and suggest it imo. Let us know what the outcome of that one is.

The great thing about losing the playoffs is that we get to have deep meaningful threads involving those educated chaps who congregate in Leith. I think that's why we let Killie win

Hibs fans are like number 22 buses, you wait for 1 and 4 come along at once....

Either it's an alias of an alias or I reckon they all live together like the nerds on the Simpsons.

Either it's an alias of an alias or I reckon they all live together like the nerds on the Simpsons.

Ha ha ha ha. Another great joke from Gav. When will these hilarious efforts ever end?

So the battle to avoid the playoffs and inevitable hammering from the big teams in the league above begins again.

The great thing about losing the playoffs is that we get to have deep meaningful threads involving those educated chaps who congregate in Leith. I think that's why we let Killie win

Looking forward to your MS Paint creations next season Bri you got anything in particular you've been working on?

Let's just hope the referees are fair and honest this season. We got absolutely cheated in those playoff games. If not I'm sure Lenny will see them right :)

Hopefully Leeann has sat Neil down and explained that since he's not manager of Celtic nor Rangers the SFA won't turn a blind eye to his actions if he has a bust up with officials or other team's staff/players