Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

Scottish football is fucking shit, I can't believe we're doing this crap again. We win the league, so what? To do the same Pish with jambos next year? At least they rangers c***s are gone.

I dunno really. I'm looking forward to next season. when i scanned through our fixtures i got a little tingle in my neck seeing the names we'll be playing. like an early nineties fixture list, no Livingston, Ross County, Inverness.

Its going to be a classic.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dunno really. I'm looking forward to next season. when i scanned through our fixtures i got a little tingle in my neck seeing the names we'll be playing. like an early nineties fixture list, no Livingston, Ross County, Inverness.

Its going to be a classic.

Aye but we've played falkirk about 400 times in the last 3 or 4 years. Then there's Morton and St Mirren. Fair point about the other 3 clubs though, hate playing any of them.

Scottish football is fucking shit, I can't believe we're doing this crap again. We win the league, so what? To do the same Pish with jambos next year? At least they rangers c***s are gone.

Somebody's got a hangover with a side of existential angst

Will Falkirk be putting up a fourth temporary stand this season? Seems the sensible option to try and make as much money from Hibs last season in the second tier.

I'm pretty sure you won't go down mate.

Will Falkirk be putting up a fourth temporary stand this season? Seems the sensible option to try and make as much money from Hibs last season in the second tier.

I'd like to see it, don't know the costings etc but I'd imagine it would be worth it.

I'd like to see it, don't know the costings etc but I'd imagine it would be worth it.

It's not sadly. It wasn't cost effective with Rangers, Hearts & Hibs a couple of years ago so I doubt it will be needed this season with just Hibs & Dundee Utd.

Archived