Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Apart from Holt Hibs have got the same squad who struggled against us last season. The are also missing Stokes and more crucially IMO Henderson. They have however got shot of their clown of a manager and recruited a top replacement IMO.

We actually have strengthened in the areas we needed to. Added up front and improved at CH. However the loss of Vaulks is massive.

Still think we used this league cup nonsense as pre season TBH.

Interesting to see what happens Saturday.

Personally think we will find it tough but we know Hibs are chronic at the back and we always exploit that.

Haven't seen Hibs rusty so far so not sure where you're pulling that one from. As title favourites, they'll want to send a message out to the rest of the league. Reminds me of when we won the league in the 2002/2003, starting with a convincing win away to Ayr United in front of a large travelling away support.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Either way, im just glad the old firm are back as it has inspired me to attend many more games this season

This is the understatement of the century.

I predict sellout crowds at TFS now the old firm are playing in a different league in a different City on a different day.

We've just rammed 17 goals in in 7 games.

Rusty :lol:

As for our defence being "chronic" they kept a clean sheet away from home in Europe. They've also only conceded 5 goals in those 7 games.

New season same shite being spoken from the Grangemouth gimps

Archived