Falkirk V Hibernian 6/8/16

If we aren't able to sell 6,000 tickets for this the club will have done a very poor job of promoting the game.

Rightly or wrongly, a large proportion of people who would class themselves as Falkirk fans view Hibs as a bit of a rivalry now. It's not on TV. It's the first league game of the season. It's 3pm on a Saturday. The usual excuses won't apply. Falkirk should be pushing this to the moon to get it sold out.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2k tickets is likely more than you will get for most games this season. We have an away stand, if you lot fill it, good. Good for your team amd good for us.

Thats it though. Im not saying this as a wind up or anything, but you arent the ugly sisters, the extra wee bit coin for 2k fans will no doubt be handy, but thats about as far as it goes. We wont even be having this conversation next time around so its a waste of time now.

In other news, the pendulum has swung against me for this game. As it stands now I cant be there, but the chance to meet some of the M9's in the home end might prompt an increased effort to get there.

We'd get more tickets at Dunfermline, Raith, Dundee United if we wanted them off the top of my head. So no, it's not more than we will get for most games this season.

Falkirk fans, how do I change my ticket type to student on your shitey site?

It's letting me change the unnamed person ticket types but the first one has my name and adult, with no option to change. Had a look in the my account section and no option to change there either.

3 hours ago, Hughsie said:

I don't think Hibs even sold out the North Stand for either league match last season. They managed to sell out the play-off, so credit due there.

Why the big scramble for extra seats now?

Because by the time they come to play us again, their season will be over and deep down they know it.

I don't think Hibs even sold out the North Stand for either league match last season. They managed to sell out the play-off, so credit due there.

Why the big scramble for extra seats now?

Because we are Scottish cup winners and now league champions elect.

Guest Back Post Misses
If we aren't able to sell 6,000 tickets for this the club will have done a very poor job of promoting the game.

Rightly or wrongly, a large proportion of people who would class themselves as Falkirk fans view Hibs as a bit of a rivalry now. It's not on TV. It's the first league game of the season. It's 3pm on a Saturday. The usual excuses won't apply. Falkirk should be pushing this to the moon to get it sold out.

Had Falkirk fans had the same optimism of last season it wouldn't need selling. The close season has been a let down backed up by the poor performances of the league cup.

Totally underwhelmed going into this season mark Kerr was awesome last year but we are asking a bit much to think he will be as good at a year older...rankin is obviously a massive trade down from vaulks although I'll give him a chance ...without knowing the machinations behind the scenes I think the money we have raked in recently could surely stand us a decent midfielder ...gaspo has looked poor so far imo & watsons not good enough ...I feel this could be a season scrambling to get fourth but heyho I've bought my season & I hope I'm wrong.

Totally underwhelmed going into this season mark Kerr was awesome last year but we are asking a bit much to think he will be as good at a year older...rankin is obviously a massive trade down from vaulks although I'll give him a chance ...without knowing the machinations behind the scenes I think the money we have raked in recently could surely stand us a decent midfielder ...gaspo has looked poor so far imo & watsons not good enough ...I feel this could be a season scrambling to get fourth but heyho I've bought my season & I hope I'm wrong.

Gasparotto has strolled every game IMHO. Let down badly at Perth by his co defenders.

Glad to see the old OneF doom mongers have found a new home . Bless.
Our defence looks more secure than last year with Gasp and Kidd filling gaps and Grant heading back. Our midfield ,although we will miss Blair and Will, will have Craigen and Rankins experience with young lads getting ready to break through. Our attack has a lot more options than at the start of last year.
But what do we say? We will be lucky to get fourth because we lost a glorified friendly. Oh dear

Archived