South Challenge Cup 2016-17

HibeeJibee

18 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Interesting stuff. Not unusual to have folk on 1 season contracts I suppose, it would be a bit harsh if Lachlan got punted for not going up but then again he may fancy his chances with an SPFL side if the chance arose. Will be interesting to see how many players fancy another season in the LL or if they will move on.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting stuff. Not unusual to have folk on 1 season contracts I suppose, it would be a bit harsh if Lachlan got punted for not going up but then again he may fancy his chances with an SPFL side if the chance arose. Will be interesting to see how many players fancy another season in the LL or if they will move on.

Think the main core of squad will stay. Alot of local lads in the team that want to be there. Will be a good few away tho i expect. Adam strachan has been a standout. Can see someone taking a chance on him. As for the manager, i think he will be away. Fancys himself at a higher level. Can see him taking the chance on someone having a punt on him. His results have been good. Not sure how much of that has been down to him tho. He had a good squad there when he came in. If he goes i wish him well. Will need some media training tho. Some pre and post match chat has been brutal[emoji1]

2 hours ago, johnmc80 said:

Think the main core of squad will stay. Alot of local lads in the team that want to be there. Will be a good few away tho i expect. Adam strachan has been a standout. Can see someone taking a chance on him. As for the manager, i think he will be away. Fancys himself at a higher level. Can see him taking the chance on someone having a punt on him. His results have been good. Not sure how much of that has been down to him tho. He had a good squad there when he came in. If he goes i wish him well. Will need some media training tho. Some pre and post match chat has been brutalemoji1.png

Aye John boy, I bet you'll secretly be glad to see the back of him, save you having to make apologies for him :whistle

Archived