Sign in to follow this  
Postal United

Postal United Manager Wanted

We are looking to recruit a new manager for next season we play in the fosters central league and will play in Division 1A if you are looking for a challenge Then get in touch with James McCarthy on 07958482846 or via Postal United on Facebook or Twitter.

i won the europa league in football manager 2015 with Kris Boyd up front. Gees the job.

Again dick heads taking over a forum where clubs are looking for support...

Again dick heads taking over a forum where clubs are looking for support...

any truth skinner got the job .

We are looking to recruit a new manager for next season we play in the fosters central league and will play in Division 1A if you are looking for a challenge Then get in touch with James McCarthy on 07958482846 or via Postal United on Facebook or Twitter.

Tony P still playing for you guys?

Guys, just to clarify earlier posts, I (John Hughes) was the Postal Manager for 5 seasons then Central Select Manager last season,I'm now at Gartcosh United.

James Skinner was the Wellhouse Manager, not sure if/where James is managing now.

Cheers

Guys, just to clarify earlier posts, I (John Hughes) was the Postal Manager for 5 seasons then Central Select Manager last season,I'm now at Gartcosh United.

James Skinner was the Wellhouse Manager, not sure if/where James is managing now.

Cheers

Congratulations John

Who's taking over the league select ?

Like to confirm that I will be taking postal for the forth coming season looking forward to the challangethat awaits me

Like to confirm that I will be taking postal for the forth coming season looking forward to the challangethat awaits me[/quote

Congratulations mate, all the best for the season ahead

Like to confirm that I will be taking postal for the forth coming season looking forward to the challangethat awaits me

Congrats James, Good Luck for the season, some fantastic people at the club! ðŸ‘