Pollok vs Greenock Euro Scot Final Somervell Park Cambuslang tonight K

bobbythompson1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done the lok and Greenock for getting there , but this is what is wrong with the juniors finals that no one give a sh te about

The season was by 2 weeks ago . The Scottish should be the last game of the season. Congrats to Lok . Good season in their welcome return to the top flight .

Well done the lok and Greenock for getting there , but this is what is wrong with the juniors finals that no one give a sh te about

Well it obviously meant something to all the Pollok and Greenock fans as well as a fair amount of neutrals.

Every single game matters loads to me and ive yet to taste a bad bit of whisky out of any cup that ive saw my club win now out of the whole 17 of them triumphs now :)

ï¸ï¸However yes I agree that just like every other level of football in the land that the big domestic cup should be the season finale , we are almost approaching pre-season here :huh:

Totally agree. The Sectional cup games are played midweek at the start of the season. More league games should be played midweek way season as well. The Junior Cup final should be the pinnacle of the season, instead we have teams playing nearly 4/5 games after it. Nonsense

We had 14 fit players as well. Had a striker in midfield and a right back at centre half MTLN

Rowan came on later (Midfielder) , Williamson came on later (first choice midfielder) and McLennan came on to play Centre back when Gallager went off in the semi-final. Only player that was a real miss was Longmuir - what injury did he have? Also having 14 players doesn't necessarily mean that there are only 14 fit ones, they could be on holiday, contract ended or work at this level - it is part - time football work comes first. My point is you had first choice guys on the bench including Monti . . . . . 

Nice to end the season with some silverware. A very successful return to the top league and the majority of the squad already signed up for next season. Onwards and upwards

MTLN

Watched Pollok a few times including Scottish Cup final and they have had an excellent season. With a few good signings they will definitely be challenging for the title next year and again challenging for the main cups. Brilliant progress made. 

Rowan came on later (Midfielder) , Williamson came on later (first choice midfielder) and McLennan came on to play Centre back when Gallager went off in the semi-final. Only player that was a real miss was Longmuir - what injury did he have? Also having 14 players doesn't necessarily mean that there are only 14 fit ones, they could be on holiday, contract ended or work at this level - it is part - time football work comes first. My point is you had first choice guys on the bench including Monti . . . . .

Longmuir, Walker and McCabe on holiday. Other two on the bench injured so 14 fit players. Wouldn't say Monti is necessarily first choice at the moment. Only Longmuir, Hanlon, Frye, Gallcher and David Winters are guaranteed a start more or less.

This was only beiths second season back in top flight so as beith and Pollok have proved getting relegated isn't the end of the world beith only had 6 of there starting Scottish winning team starting last night. It's a cup win so well done Pollok a good season and probably deserved some silverware

Watched Pollok a few times including Scottish Cup final and they have had an excellent season. With a few good signings they will definitely be challenging for the title next year and again challenging for the main cups. Brilliant progress made.

Can't really disagree with that and they've had a cracking season , and only a tiny margin away from lifting the scottish cup as my bloody nerves couldnt cope with .

Archived