Fantasy Auction League(s) 2016

Paul Marnie

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, steelmen said:

emm my team is empty

edit - Steelmen = Team Kirkwood

No idea why 1 or 2 teams have all their players on the bench instead of in the starting line-up. Possibly as my laptop died before finishing the import and I had to finish it on my phone. 

All rosters should be correct, any transactions have been reversed and the player pool is an open Free Agency until week 1 locks. I'll change it after that.

FA opens at 10, please don't make any moves before then. In the spirit of fairness, we will use this clock - http://time.is/London which syncs up with the FF internal clock. Any add/drop from the FA pool before 10:00am will be reversed, you can of course move players to the IR/place on trading block at your leisure...you have been warned.

4 minutes ago, steelmen said:

it was certainly one of the more interesting drafts, esp when you have no idea why you are bidding lots of money because you can't find the autobid button

I spent way too much, way too fast. I regret the DT pick now, but because I had no money I couldn't bid for ages, which actually resulted in me getting a few decent bargains at the end of the draft.

I'm sure nobody needs reminding, but just to be certain...

We are playing the league out on FleaFlicker...not ESPN. Any roster moves made on ESPN will not be valid, it was for the draft only.

57 minutes ago, Paul Marnie said:

FA now open...fill your boots

What about your man that signed Eifert to IR last night and still has him. I was coming to claim him but can't cause it wasn't undone. Difficult to fix now. How about putting him into waivers next week?

Edit: Just checked, JamboStu signed him from FA last night.

What about your man that signed Eifert to IR last night and still has him. I was coming to claim him but can't cause it wasn't undone. Difficult to fix now. How about putting him into waivers next week?

^^

Lee Wallace.

My team:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger, Marcus Mariota

RB: David Johnson, Eddie Lacy, Spencer Ware

WR: Antonio Brown, Brandin Cooks, Jordan Matthews, Corey Coleman, Sterling Shephard

TE: Virgil Green, Vance McDonald

K: Chris Boswell

D/ST: Packers

If I don't finally win one of these things with a team this good someone is getting stabbed.

What's the script here?

I'm at work so only can see app on ESPN, doesn't show any activity after the draft. I'm seeing Eifert to Team Randall for $3 in the B league, and to myself for $2 in the A league.

My bad, sorry. Thought you'd taken him off waivers.

No worries, I forgive you. Mr Eifert on the other hand... Well... What a temper that man has. Says he wants to personally crush you.

Get well soon Tyler x

A reminder that suspended players are not allowed on the IR spot; this annoyingly is not FF default setting so I have updated it.

As it was an oversight, anyone who has a SUSP player on IR right now has a grace period until Tuesday to amend your roster accordingly. If not by then I will cut the last player added to your roster and place the SUSP player back on the bench to balance the team.

Archived