Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone was to spike you, surely it wouldn't be with fucking alcohol :lol: He's just gone bonkers.

Tbf I once watched a programme where someone in Australia was caught twice over the limit because he'd been eating some sort of food with alcohol in it. Sure it was Tiramisu.

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yes I am HM ... our first trip to the Riverside in a while! Had some bad results over the years and after the last 2 Liverpool results not overly confident either. Are you making it down? 

Afraid not, got a work thing on so will be stuck checking the score sneakily. Although after making the effort to go to Southampton for the biggest shitebag performance from Karanka ever, I'm not too bothered.

16 minutes ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

How far backwards has Ross Barkley gone over the past few years?

Martinez was probably the worst type of manager for him to progress. Under Moyes Barkley just looked a raw talent who needed to learn a bit of positional discipline and his role in a team rather than just charging about. Martinez and his 'do what you like' mentality and 'fluid' (aka no structure) formation is exactly the opposite of what Barkley needed to develop, which is why he is exactly the same now as he was 3 years ago. I'm not convinced Koeman is much of a manager, but I think he will be good for Barkley, he'll put in place clear expectations of him and if he doesn't cut it he'll be out.

Afraid not, got a work thing on so will be stuck checking the score sneakily. Although after making the effort to go to Southampton for the biggest shitebag performance from Karanka ever, I'm not too bothered.

Valdes was some signing though to be fair to Karanka. Think he's a class goalkeeper. Can't remember who it was against though, (possibly Southampton?) but he made a save in a game two or three weeks back that was world class.

It's shite when diddy Prem sides sign players you used to think were class and they go from the likes of Barca to fucking Stoke. Valdes being that type of example. Julio Cesar at QPR being another off the top of my head.

Archived