Craig Napier

auldashy21

This guy is an absolute embarrassment to refereeing! Cannot believe he his being fast tracked to be a "professional"

His display tonight was nothing short of ludicrous! Which was shown when both sets of players, both sets of coaches and both sets of fans stopped and just laughed...

I have penned an e-mail to the SFA about him, as me, myself! I'll sleep on it and send it in the morning!

The Scottish game does not need loonballs like this in charge of games!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is an absolute embarrassment to refereeing! Cannot believe he his being fast tracked to be a "professional"

His display tonight was nothing short of ludicrous! Which was shown when both sets of players, both sets of coaches and both sets of fans stopped and just laughed...

I have penned an e-mail to the SFA about him, as me, myself! I'll sleep on it and send it in the morning!

The Scottish game does not need loonballs like this in charge of games!

I hate giving refs pelters mate .................ï¸however this guy decided to turn this good game into HIS show tonight .

Not a bad challenge in the game , no animosity at all on show , it was a sporting contest & he United every single player , coach , fan and neutral together In being bewildered at his display , no common sense and he utterly confused all inside the ground with his hitler antics and aggression when there was no need.

ï¸As said I hate slagging refs as it's a horrible job but when you win a final 5-1 with 9 men for a good part before he in a state of lobotomy reduced meadow to 10 men late on and you still can't get over a refs performance than that says it all.

Outwith Napier I felt Beith were fantastic ï¸ï¸tonight in front of an amazing support that cheered us onto winning the trophy .

Mr Napier's a hands down winner! - junior spectators across the board agree he's an absolute bad joke. Juniors will be delighted to see the back of him and perhaps see some people who understand the game and employ common sense

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

He ruined our game v Rabs the other week when we won 4-1 & then our last game of the season v Beith he warned Sheridan in the 1st half that 1 more foul & he would be booked then let him commit another 3 or 4 & still didn't book him . He then sent off Steven Meechan for a light hearted gesture towards the Beith fans . Just to show that it's not sour grapes I have pointed out 2 games in which we won that he was inept .

He's actually a decent Referee at times but more often than not has a tendency to want to take centre stage and make some kind of statement to say I'm in charge here or I'm the star of the show here.

As a Referee all you want is to get through the game without finding trouble and everyone talking about you.

Boness fans have experience of this bombscare of a referee

The Hunter sending off for celebrating at Rutherglen, Gribben sent off for diving when trying to shoot at Camelon and the last ten minutes at Troon where he turned the game for them.

A disaster of a referee .

Not all bad then?!

Watched twice in the space of 3 days at Shettleston v Kilwinning and it was one of the worst performances I've seen for a long time and I play sat morning football and Talbot v Renfrew at Pollok. Some of the referee performances I've seen are unbelievable - I've done my referees course and then refereed a u16 Queen of the South friendly game many years ago so I know how difficult it is but this guy Napier really takes it to a new level.

Hopefully he is found out but unfortunately that may mean we see him again. 

Small man syndrome. Loves the limelight so I suspect he will be loving a thread all about himself. Any publicity is good publicity as they say. Small, arrogant man so I suspect he will be destined for the top. Will fit in well with the rest of the untouchables.

I hate giving refs pelters mate .................ï¸however this guy decided to turn this good game into HIS show tonight .

Not a bad challenge in the game , no animosity at all on show , it was a sporting contest & he United every single player , coach , fan and neutral together In being bewildered at his display , no common sense and he utterly confused all inside the ground with his hitler antics and aggression when there was no need.

ï¸As said I hate slagging refs as it's a horrible job but when you win a final 5-1 with 9 men for a good part before he in a state of lobotomy reduced meadow to 10 men late on and you still can't get over a refs performance than that says it all.

Outwith Napier I felt Beith were fantastic ï¸ï¸tonight in front of an amazing support that cheered us onto winning the trophy .

Yes it is a horrible job one that I could never do Regarding his Hitler antics and aggression a Beith fan said at the time the way he ran towards the Meadow player to give him the 2nd yellow was out of order and that sooner or later a player is going to loose the head with him for one split second and fell him and is going to end up in serious trouble

The man is an embarrassment to referees ! Quick story when I was "briefly" in charge of Craigmark last season he booked me for a light hearted comment? I was putting a sub on (14) and he asked "where is no14? I replied.... "Somewhere between 13 and 15!!!! Booked for being a smart arse???? Also ref'd my first match as manager against the medda in a cup match and was diabolical "for both teams"

The man is an embarrassment to referees ! Quick story when I was "briefly" in charge of Craigmark last season he booked me for a light hearted comment? I was putting a sub on (14) and he asked "where is no14? I replied.... "Somewhere between 13 and 15!!!! Booked for being a smart arse???? Also ref'd my first match as manager against the medda in a cup match and was diabolical "for both teams"

Like it !

Archived