Coefficientwatch

lionel hutz

Personally i prefer if both OF teams are in the Europe League as they usually have a far better chance of winning games and progressing.

The CL is just too big for them or any club outside the 5 big nations.

The more games we can win and points we can earn is all i want to see. Higher we stay up the better.

Gives the teams outside the OF the realistic chance to play in the group stages on a regular basis. Next 2 or 3 years we could have 3 different teams outside the OF playing in the groups. We have never had that. Is that a bad thing?

I may not like the OF and they have had both a positive and negative on the game in Scotland, but i am not enraged by them like MT is to the point that has my judgement and thinking clouded to anything beyond them.

I may follow a 'diddy' (which in itself shows you to be as bad as the usual OF fan with that shite patter) but at least i want to enjoy seeing teams from my country doing well on the European stage, OF and non-OF, and how that will help to improve the image of Scottish football around the world.

MON THE FUCKING COEFFICIENT

10 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:
31 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
No it wasn't.
It's how you actually feel.  Your unthinking servile nonsense is all over this thread.

And i see i have got under your skin. I can taste the tears from here. DELICIOUS

Don't be so silly, with the P&B staples Lichtie.

12 minutes ago, RedLichtie86 said:

I may follow a 'diddy' (which in itself shows you to be as bad as the usual OF fan with that shite patter) 

You misunderstand.

I don't use "diddy" as a pejorative term.  It's a veritable compliment.

Work through that understandable self loathing Lichtie, and wear the badge with pride.

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He’s suggesting that the scale of the fan base at bigger clubs has more of an impact on overall revenue, and thus purchasing power, than UEFA prize money thus were QOTS or even Hearts to be handed a few million by UEFA it wouldn’t close the gap.

He’s suggesting that you’re daft for focussing on one factor almost to the exclusion of the other, which seems rather harsh given that he appears to be making the same mistake in the opposite direction

I honestly thought he was just suggesting that Monkey Tennis was a moaning b*****d

18 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

You started your argument god knows when, with good intentions, now you just look like a moaning b*****d

If thats what you like then fair fucks

10 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Such things aren't mutually exclusive.  

Aye.  54 etc is right.  Apart from the 'good intentions' bit.

13 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

MON THE FUCKING COEFFICIENT

I'm with you.  The more teams/games in Europe that involve a Scottish team is always a plus for me.

Am I f**k getting up at 02:30 to watch Liverpool v Benfica for work at 07:00 the next morning, but i will get up for Motherwell v Barry Town.

Europe I'm behind them all, domestically they will hear my full fury. 

Thats cause they didnt get any of the euro money earned by someone else
Exactly. Those teams that have made money from European competitions have distorted Scottish football in such a way that its caused QotS to be utter shite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2022 at 12:16, RedLichtie86 said:
On 17/04/2022 at 12:09, 54_and_counting said:
Thats cause they didnt get any of the euro money earned by someone else

Exactly. Those teams that have made money from European competitions have distorted Scottish football in such a way that its caused QotS to be utter shite.

21Yl.gif.df101c3c038fd4978d4414d1d09bed51.gif

Russian clubs have officially been banned from European football for next season meaning Scotland move up into 10th place.  This means Celtic (unless they completely shit the bed) will get a guaranteed Champions League Group stage spot and both Rangers and Hearts are guaranteed group stage football next year.

I am unsure of how this will affect Queen of the South