Coefficientwatch

lionel hutz

When have I said anything, anything at all that indicates that I might think a player gets ten times better when his wages see a similar increase?
Please provide supporting quotes.
You haven't, I just wanted to see your greeting faced reply when you clocked it. "Please provide supporting quotes" haha

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
When have I said anything, anything at all that indicates that I might think a player gets ten times better when his wages see a similar increase?
Please provide supporting quotes.

You haven't, I just wanted to see your greeting faced reply when you clocked it. "Please provide supporting quotes" haha

Well don't make stuff up about me then.

Instead, tackle the perfectly rational things I do say, rather than the stupid things I don't.

24 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
44 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:
Well don't make stuff up about me then.
Instead, tackle the perfectly rational things I do say, rather than the stupid things I don't.

Don't worry yourself, everybody knows your opinions, you've bored the tits right aff us all for the last few weeks.

Ah, resorting to hackneyed insult I see.

Ok.

Ah, resorting to hackneyed insult I see.
Ok.
I was merely pointing out that your stubborn persona and regurgitated arguments have become boring.

I threw out a giant bit of bait because I knew you'd be all over it like a dug eating beetroot. Take it as the light hearted jibe it was and relax a bit man.

So we forget the first 5 and move on to 1960 go for it educate me,what happen after 1960?
"The point is real madrid have been winning the competition since the start with or without the dosh"

They went four decades without winning it. Either your grammar is poor, or your football knowledge. Or maybe both.

I learned a lot as a kid from yearbooks and stuff, and now I find a good rummage round wiki teaches me a lot. I'd recommend it.

26 minutes ago, GordonS said:

"The point is real madrid have been winning the competition since the start with or without the dosh"

They went four decades without winning it. Either your grammar is poor, or your football knowledge. Or maybe both.

I learned a lot as a kid from yearbooks and stuff, and now I find a good rummage round wiki teaches me a lot. I'd recommend it.

I think they won it in 1965 or 66 and i'm sure they won it in the 90's so i would say 3 decades without checking it.

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Willy, people don't think a player becomes ten times better when he goes from £10k/wk to £100k/wk, (well maybe apart from MT), the point is that clubs can't keep their good players because they can't pay him which mainly leads to all the good talent ending up in one of the top 4 leagues.

Sometimes it's better to be a bit more extreme,I agree more players are in the game for the dosh rather than the love of the beautiful game.
For me the hunger for the game is taking away and replaced with pound signs at an early stage,this is why loyalty to clubs is in short supply.
Most of my posts comes from my phone so i keep it short and sweet,I don't mind being 78% correct.

I think they won it in 1965 or 66 and i'm sure they won it in the 90's so i would say 3 decades without checking it.
Ok, three decades. Doesn't change the point. Fact is, after their mad domination when the cup was just getting going, they won it only once more before the Champions League era. To say they've won it throughout is wrong. No Spanish club won it at all from 66 to 92.

25 minutes ago, GordonS said:
1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ok, three decades. Doesn't change the point. Fact is, after their mad domination when the cup was just getting going, they won it only once more before the Champions League era. To say they've won it throughout is wrong. No Spanish club won it at all from 66 to 92.

So not winning it during the 70's and 80's proves your point.
Yet they won it during the 50's,60's,90's,00's and 10's are you having a laugh?
Plus I didn't say throughout I said with or without money in the game.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So not winning it during the 70's and 80's proves your point.
Yet they won it during the 50's,60's,90's,00's and 10's are you having a laugh?
Plus I didn't say throughout I said with or without money in the game.

If you take a step back I'm sure you'll see that this isn't going well for you.

9 hours ago, GordonS said:

If you take a step back I'm sure you'll see that this isn't going well for you.

So for 63 years the European cup/champions league has been a closed shop 78% of the time with the 4 main countries winning the trophy.
With or without the coin, I can accept that can you?