Coefficientwatch

lionel hutz

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

To offer my view on what it's about.

The Scots are good at running the game down,the coefficient is a gauge to where we stand as a league association across Europe.
Sitting 25th out of 55 countries puts us in our place,for me we should be in the top 18.
Scottish football is a better than average country at this game in terms of the bigger picture.

12 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

To be fair if was a Queen of the South fan I wouldn't care less about the coefficient.

To be fair, someone like you would never be a Queen of the South fan, a situation that I'd imagine suits us both fine. 

It's funny though - Queens got mentioned by someone else on the last page in the context of this very discussion, so maybe not everyone sees it as you do.

14 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I'd support my local team whoever they were and have done so when I lived in other countries. 

Your assumptions are based on nothing.

My assumptions are based on the fact that you thought my support for my local club, a small one without much record of success, was worthy of mockery at the very start of this exchange.

It's not one I see any need to revise.

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

My assumptions are based on the fact that you thought my support for my local club, a small one without much record of success, was worthy of mockery at the very start of this exchange.

I didn't say it was worthy of mockery at all. That was your failure of comprehension.

I said it makes sense that you wouldn't care too much about the coefficient as it doesn't actually effect your team. That makes perfect sense which is why it makes sense for you to support Shkupi or Osijek against us.

Edited by Forest of Dean

I didn't say it was worthy of mockery at all. That was your failure of comprehension.
I said it makes sense that you wouldn't care too much about the coefficient as it doesn't actually effect your team. That makes perfect sense which is why it makes sense for you to support Shkupi or Osijek against us.

Not seen anything to suggest anyone is supporting Shkupi or Osijek.

Keep your paranoia in check please.

44 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Nah, you're being dishonest.

You know as well as I do that it was intended as a wee dig.  A pretty minor and harmless wee dig, but a wee dig nonetheless.