Player

jm10

On here looking for a new club, 17 year old central midfielder ,played pro youth until this summer with chance of going full time but declined in order to continue education. I am Lanarkshire based and just looking for different options as the junior route may be more beneficial than the part time professional one. I am Lanarkshire based.Pm me if interested

Where are you based, pal?

your doing a great job of selling yourself here mate.if u can't take a joke on a forum!

Need to curb the temper, he will get would up by the opposition players and hear everything the fans shout at him. Won't last long on the park reacting like that

So much clowns on this ,was a serious post looking for a club and what u get its idiots tying to take the piss for no reason at all

Best of luck in getting a club mate .

Lots of clubs will have open trials and maybe you can contact them via various club secretaries , there are lots of links available through Google searches that can direct you to their details and it will probably help you get yourself in the shop window at clubs if you attend their pre-season training.

Archived