FIFA 17

ajwffc

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'm absolutely shocked to see you say this.

Anyway when's the PES17 demo out?

It was out late last night. It's great. Perhaps best played with game speed -2 though, I imagine the default speed will be reduced based on demo feedback.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

Always get fifa on disc but thinking of pre-ordering the download version..... anyone have any idea of the pros and cons of downloaded version?

Pros

No faffing about with discs. Instantly jump from one game into another. 

On xbox, you can split costs with a mate.

Cons

Probably more expensive  (unless splitting the cost as above)

If it's garbage, you can't resell or trade in.

I do prefer discs and all my ps4 games are disks but all my xbox games are digital as I split the cost with a mate.

Always get fifa on disc but thinking of pre-ordering the download version..... anyone have any idea of the pros and cons of downloaded version?

Yeah the only pro is not having to get off your arse to change discs.

6 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Going to other countries also you can get it cheaper than here . Guranteeed

Is that still the case now even with the awful exchange rates? 

On 24/08/2016 at 19:54, #Gary said:

The PES 17 demo is a million times better than the FIFA beta.

I played the demo for a bit yesterday. However, I was only able to control one player(it was the pes equivalent of be a player). Is there a setting somewhere I change that let's me control the whole team? Or is that the only version available on the demo(I've hardly played pes demo's)

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

I played the demo for a bit yesterday. However, I was only able to control one player(it was the pes equivalent of be a player). Is there a setting somewhere I change that let's me control the whole team? Or is that the only version available on the demo(I've hardly played pes demo's)

I've played one game of the demo and it was a normal match controlling the whole team.

You probably accidentally changed it in the select sides menu at the start.  If you load it up again when you select home or away there is also an option for normal or individual player control.

12 minutes ago, Capitão said:

I've played one game of the demo and it was a normal match controlling the whole team.

You probably accidentally changed it in the select sides menu at the start.  If you load it up again when you select home or away there is also an option for normal or individual player control.

Cheers. I thought that might be the case. I'll have a look after the Hibs game

Archived