FIFA 17

ajwffc

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

35 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Kolo Toure on a recent PES game:

e9aabaa270a785e48be5c3f9712b3986.jpg

I understand wanting to focus on gameplay or whatever ahead of player likeness but that is taking the f*cking piss.

Could be worse. I remember in Fifa 2000 Maurice Malpas was black. 

4 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I'm pretty certain it was an earlier version of FIFA, possibly as far back as 97.

Yeah I was thinking it might have been earlier. I never had 97 I only had Fifa 98 thats probably where I saw the black Malpas lol 

The state of that story thing[emoji38]
Let the dreams of about twenty thousand lads from Saff Landan come true, that'll sell you games.

I'm actually looking forward to it, tbh

When's the demo coming out

The Evening Standard (aka the first result from Google) says:
"The official demo is set to become available from the official EA Sport website between Friday September 9 and Tuesday 13th."

The Evening Standard (aka the first result from Google) says:
"The official demo is set to become available from the official EA Sport website between Friday September 9 and Tuesday 13th."

Haha cheers for googling it, should've done that myself...

Looking forward to it now

Played the beta tonight!

The new corner system is absolutely woeful, why oh why did they change it! It's obviously a beta so is far from the finished artical but it feels smooth and looks stunning as per! The ball felt like it was on ice but probably the beta! The corners are a wee curser thing you need to move about the box, need to get used to it I think!

The new penalties are a pain. The corners are a big improvement, in my opinion. Other than that, the gameplay very much feels the same.
Career Mode is quite strange. They've changed a couple of things, but the financial stuff is a waste of time. I don't think you can't actually impact it. The ratings system is genuinely broken just now, too. As soon as I hit August, there were some ridiculous drops: Lukaku is a 65, Barkley is 74 and Jagielka's 71.
The transfers are also fucked - I signed Sergio Aguero for £3m.
I know these are just problems for the Beta, but it's really distracting.

Archived