Leafa 16/17 prem 1 & 2

Quackers

Oooooohhhhhh someone's finally got a bit defensive. I don't need to say who, pretty sure everyone discussing this knows who we're talking about so we can protect individual identities to save them from further embarrassment. I can guarantee I'm not on the coaching staff, you have my word and I speak the truth as you can see by my posts hahahahahaha

Not defensive at all, just a couple of facts for you :)  well if you're that adamant you aren't on the coaching staff why not tell us how you seem to know the information you're coming out with? It seems like far too much of a coincidence. As I asked before, how often have you been to watch Tollcross last season?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there often enough to see for myself and pass judgement. People talk about players transferring and why they've left, pretty standard chap. If they were there for 3/4 years why not carry on and keep trying? That's the weakness right there. But if you feel happy dropping down that's your choice but it's unnecessary. Instead of moaning about being left out, dropped etc why not just support the team and squad. Sounds like some people can't handle bench time, obviously think they know more than the manager. That's a very sad place to be and I pity guys like that. Good luck in the diddy league guys, I'm sure you'll do well until the toys come out the pram. Ciao for now

Haha game changer must be one of the turncoats scurrying off to the hills have eyes league. Where you belong pal, and I think the home truths can only be told about past events, not what you've predicted for the future? What did you get in English at school, E-? That's the term I have for my employees that are generally a bit thick, I think I'll keep that one for you now as well

Often enough? :lol: Well that narrows it down considering they get about 8 people at the game (5 subs, manager, 2 useless coaches) would you not get bored and fed up of being the nearly men every season and watching others win trophies? Surely get sick of it after a while and credit to these boys for sticking around as long as they did. If you are who I think you are then you should have dropped down a few more divisions, must have slept with an amateur player once and thought you were good enough :lol:  :ass

Funny thing is they probably do know more than the manager, guaranteed they know more than the 2 coaches combined anyway. Good luck to them, just want to go have fun playing with friends and enjoy some decent training for a change. Hope they go on to do well and get Tollcross in a cup or 2 so we can see if they made the right decision or not. Ciao for now :oops

Wrong again big boss man, I'll put you in the E- category as well. Fair enough go and play with mates, double Dutch ruddering I'd imagine by the wee posse you have on here. A cup game would be nice, I'll keep my fingers crossed for that one

:lol: ok then Green chuck me in that category aswell if it makes you happy. Wee posse? I played for Tollcross for a few games as a trialist and trained with them a few times so know most of the boys that left but not well enough to call them my posse. I wish :( Would you fancy your chances in a cup game though? I wouldn't to be honest if I was you mate.

I like an apparent underdog Mufasa, nothing else. What makes you so sure boss man? That's a brash statement before pre season has even started, let alone players signed

Sure you do green ;)  sure you do ;) from the signings I have seen Salvie make I think they would beat your Tollcross team. My opinion. Until the manager gets rid of the 2 fraudsters that call themselves coaches they will win nothing. Can say that with a bit of confidence anyway :) think my dog could put together a better training session than them!

Personally I can't comment on the coaches, as I haven't seen them coach, but if there's a squad of 25 and only 5 are unhappy and have left, I put satisfaction ratings at 80%, please correct me if I'm wrong. That's not bad at amateur level in my experience. Well that's your opinion and I have mine, let's see who comes out on top if we're lucky enough to meet. All the best

Personally I can't comment on the coaches, as I haven't seen them coach, but if there's a squad of 25 and only 5 are unhappy and have left, I put satisfaction ratings at 80%, please correct me if I'm wrong. That's not bad at amateur level in my experience. Well that's your opinion and I have mine, let's see who comes out on top if we're lucky enough to meet. All the best

Oh I think you can ;) obviously you're not going to do that though, it would give it away who you were as if everyone didn't already know. Well as a manager I wouldn't have such a large squad and would be aiming higher than 80% personally. I think the real reason the players left was because of the standard of training for starter. The fact the coaches are clueless in almost every department probably didn't help either.

"If WE'RE lucky enough to meet" :thumsup2  :thumsup2 :thumsup2  

Why do you think you're so smart? I'm 100% certain you don't know who I am, but if you're willing to stick your neck on the line then by all means, be my guest. I don't think you've got the balls personally. We're refers to the fact that I'm a tolly supporter, just like I'm a man u and jobs supporter too. You'd think you were DCI boss man

Why do you think you're so smart? I'm 100% certain you don't know who I am, but if you're willing to stick your neck on the line then by all means, be my guest. I don't think you've got the balls personally. We're refers to the fact that I'm a tolly supporter, just like I'm a man u and jobs supporter too. You'd think you were DCI boss

Oooooohhhhhh someone's finally got a bit defensive.

A Tolly supporter? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  

I should maybe go into detective work actually but you made this 1 so easy for me :exclaim

If the teams retain thier players plus the addition of Shotts Victoria and Danderhall... the premier league in LEAFA will be the strongest I've seen in a long long long time.

Sandys last season were disappointing but I fully expect them to rebuild and be there or thereabouts.

Edinburgh rose are a fine side and will do well to keep thier key players to go for back to back titles.

East linton .. bit of an aging squad there full of experience.

Lose a few and they will struggle .

Linlithgow again a very strong side, if they get off to a flier will trouble any side.

Latter stages of Scottish and EOS plus beating Craigshill in cup final proves they have quality plus I see they've added already to a strong squad.

Danderhall ... south of Scotland cup holders and league winners ... confidence running high will do well if they can keep thier squad intact.

Shotts Victoria strength throughout plus a bit of a journey foe Edinburgh sides to visit.

Tollcross ... cracking footballing side ... will struggle with the players they've lost imo

Edinburgh University? ... dark horses every year...

Depends what the new term attracts .

All in all .... strong league .. indeed..

Too close to call imo but Linlithgow after thier disappointed last season may snatch it

Guys will leave teams, part and parcel of the game. Am sure they boys will do well at Salveson. What i didn't overly agree with was that they had 99% agreed by Feb/Early march that they were offski there and brought that into the dressing rooms each week. If players are gonna go thats fine, like i say i understand that. But give ur all for the team ur currently at, i dont believe that happened.

Sounds like panic stations over nothing really. Guys have left, big deal. We bring new players in and go again.

People raving about the players that have left, aye can be good on their day but most teams we play against each week will say they're shite.

Most teams we play against each week will say they're shite? Im sure they would Nizza. Insulting to hear that coming from someone like you, couldn't catch a cold from the games i have been at.

Only person quieter than you is your manager, not a very good trait for a goalkeeper is it? Should work on that instead of trying to slag off former team mates.

Archived