Sign in to follow this  
Tamdunk

Who's on your ignore list?

There's an ignore list?

Doesn't work if people keep quoting the c***s.

Oh oaksoft is also on mine

Oaksoft is the Daily Mail comments section - hilarious for the first couple of posts, then increasingly depressing as you realise he's deadly serious.

Oaksoft is the Daily Mail comments section - hilarious for the first couple of posts, then increasingly depressing as you realise he's deadly serious.

Aye, I just couldn't be arsed with his hateful pish

Just noticed I've 1320lichtie on ignore as well. An utter pellet if I recall correctly.

Quite proud I've managed to get on your tits that much you've gone to that length tbh Fashanu.

Why would you get so upset over a poster than you'd put them on ignore?

That is the eternal state of rattled.

The Granny Danger option of challenging them to a fight is surely the way to go.

Edited by Tynieness

Can you put people on ignore on the App?

Think the only person I've ever had on ignore was...I don't want to say his name. He might appear. He had a habit of searching for his username. He also loved arguing about the correlation between population size, number of participants and how good a nation is at football.

Can you put people on ignore on the App?

Think the only person I've ever had on ignore was...I don't want to say his name. He might appear. He had a habit of searching for his username. He also loved arguing about the correlation between population size, number of participants and how good a nation is at football.

Can you be specific  :ph34r:

I just gloss over Grimbo's posts. It's like the visual equivalent of white noise.

The only person I could think of off the top of my head I would ignore is cults_sheep, but I wouldn't be able to red dot his creepy posts if I couldn't see them. P&B's tapestry is generally too rich for me to be voluntarily missing parts of it.

I've tried putting a couple of posters on ignore before, but either somebody quotes them anyway or I get curious what the latest daftness they're spouting is, and open up their post anyway. Easier just to avoid the topics they're ruining.

I am a bit confused about this ignore list.
Is there an option to ignore certain people?

If so, does it work both ways?
For example, if somebody put me on their ignore list, does the website change my settings to ignore them back?

The reason I ask, is that there could be hundreds of people saying ignore me, but I would not see any of them.

Maybe I am getting paranoid.

No one.  But I know I'm on a couple  :) .

Years ago I put one on ignore because he got so upset with me ripping the piss out of him he got someone to phone my house and threaten my family.  :lol:

Other than that, it's a waste of time. People quote them all the time so you have to read their pish anyway.