Who's on your ignore list?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies, Philpy. I thought Monster was exaggerating your stalker tendencies as a joke.

Not at all, philpy isn't a bad sort really, he just has the odd meltdown here and there that means his posting style on here makes him prone to the occasional gaffe. He wouldn't do you a bad turn. 

I take it I'm missing out on a wind up here about Philipy threatening Monster's family?  Only skimmed through past couple of pages.

He claimed the honour due to another apparently.

I thought mrs m's comment was about myself regarding the belfast thing. Apologies for any confusion. Still cant believe someone would threaten someones family however.

I thought mrs m's comment was about myself regarding the belfast thing. Apologies for any confusion. Still cant believe someone would threaten someones family however.

You're the PnB ISIS. Claiming all the bad stuff was you.

Only have one and i dont think they have posted since 2011 or so. A walloper who wouldnt let the merger lie and was taking great delight in mentioning the season we got relegated and was hanging around when we were behind dundee in the league. He swiftly bolted when it swung our way and hasnt been back... havent removed the ignore since

I accidentally ignored the whole of Pie and Bovril for 8 months until by chance I noticed today. :o

tumblr_mkrkwaJykW1rjkv0co1_500.gif

I had most folk on ignore apart from 8mile, Grimbo, Philpy and WaffenThinMint.

I accidentally ignored the whole of Pie and Bovril for 8 months until by chance I noticed today. :o

tumblr_mkrkwaJykW1rjkv0co1_500.gif

I had most folk on ignore apart from 8mile, Grimbo, Philpy and WaffenThinMint.

GET THE FUCKING LIST FINISHED

Now you're back Addie I can finally present you with your "Motherwell Worst Poster 2015" award. Well done.

Motherwell

Worst Poster of 2015

addie.gif 

Oh Addie  :(. You were once one of the best posters around, however you made an absolute c**t of the "Mattydfc awards" then vanished from the forum. Now everybody thinks you're a nob and have won this years worst Motherwell poster. Bit of a shitter but a creator of your own demise. Take a bow cunto. 

2nd place - thisGRAEME

3rd place - LinkinFighter

You dont know whats been going on

You been away far too long

To come back, and be the worst in line...

Archived