Who's on your ignore list?

Years ago I put one on ignore because he got so upset with me ripping the piss out of him he got someone to phone my house and threaten my family. :lol:

Other than that, it's a waste of time. People quote them all the time so you have to read their pish anyway.

What the f**k? Who was that? What a fuckin lunatic.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harsh.

But true to an extent. Cringeworthy behaviour. What other people get up to has f**k all to do with me, I think I was at a low ebb social life wise and rather than do something about it, for some reason I took it out on folk that had f**k all to with it.

Harsh.

But true to an extent. Cringeworthy behaviour. What other people get up to has f**k all to do with me, I think I was at a low ebb social life wise and rather than do something about it, for some reason I took it out on folk that had f**k all to with it.

Still, you are changed now and have definitely moved on with your life and don't mention it every other week.

Ah, it's all about Philpy again. Ironically, it wasn't even Philpy that made it about Philpy when it wasn't actually about Philpy. Still, any excuse, eh?

This is all your fault for dingying poor philipy in the first place.

I can live with myself. :)

I can't fully remember the story but the tone of philipy when telling it reminded me of some of my darkest days of self loathing brought on by drug abuse at a very fragile time in my life!

Hellbhoy, TheBattleFever, No8, and Chris54titles.

These were quickly joined by Forever Blue and Dhenboy and more recently I finally got fed up with Bennetts tediousness and now ignore him as well.

Hellbhoy, TheBattleFever, No8, and Chris54titles.

These were quickly joined by Forever Blue and Dhenboy and more recently I finally got fed up with Bennetts tediousness and now ignore him as well.

Yip just Bennett for me, putting him on ignore was like turning off a dripping tap.

Itzdrk can't even mind specifically what for but must just have been consistently posting complete and utter drivel. Must have been really bad as I haven't even blocked Fide and he's as thick as mince.

^^^ Inverse compliment, imo

I block no one.  You know what they say.  Keep your friends close, keep the abject weapons from P&B closer.

I can't fully remember the story but the tone of philipy when telling it reminded me of some of my darkest days of self loathing brought on by drug abuse at a very fragile time in my life!

So, Philpy's just accepted that the post about someone phoning Monster's house and threatening his family was about him, even though it wasn't and that's my problem? He'd rather accept the blame for doing something so desperate and have the attention than say "actually, that one was nothing to do with me".

It's actually f**k all to do with me either but I can't be doing with the "woe is me" bollocks. I'll step back out now.

^^^ Inverse compliment, imo

I block no one.  You know what they say.  Keep your friends close, keep the abject weapons from P&B closer.

is that why you moved next door to wisbit, fide?

So, Philpy's just accepted that the post about someone phoning Monster's house and threatening his family was about him, even though it wasn't and that's my problem? He'd rather accept the blame for doing something so desperate and have the attention than say "actually, that one was nothing to do with me".It's actually f**k all to do with me either but I can't be doing with the "woe is me" bollocks. I'll step back out now.

So Philpy didn't phone and threaten Monster's family?

He's a "new man" now.

Not philpy. He's not that kind of person at all.

What the f**k? Who was that? What a fuckin lunatic.

A nobody. 

So Philpy didn't phone and threaten Monster's family?

Absolutely not. Just someone with some issues. If I thought for one second he was serious I'd have dealt with the situation. 

Archived