Who's on your ignore list?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh oaksoft is also on mine

Oaksoft is the Daily Mail comments section - hilarious for the first couple of posts, then increasingly depressing as you realise he's deadly serious.

Oaksoft is the Daily Mail comments section - hilarious for the first couple of posts, then increasingly depressing as you realise he's deadly serious.

Aye, I just couldn't be arsed with his hateful pish

Can you put people on ignore on the App?

Think the only person I've ever had on ignore was...I don't want to say his name. He might appear. He had a habit of searching for his username. He also loved arguing about the correlation between population size, number of participants and how good a nation is at football.

I just gloss over Grimbo's posts. It's like the visual equivalent of white noise.

The only person I could think of off the top of my head I would ignore is cults_sheep, but I wouldn't be able to red dot his creepy posts if I couldn't see them. P&B's tapestry is generally too rich for me to be voluntarily missing parts of it.

I've tried putting a couple of posters on ignore before, but either somebody quotes them anyway or I get curious what the latest daftness they're spouting is, and open up their post anyway. Easier just to avoid the topics they're ruining.

I am a bit confused about this ignore list.
Is there an option to ignore certain people?

If so, does it work both ways?
For example, if somebody put me on their ignore list, does the website change my settings to ignore them back?

The reason I ask, is that there could be hundreds of people saying ignore me, but I would not see any of them.

Maybe I am getting paranoid.

Years ago I put one on ignore because he got so upset with me ripping the piss out of him he got someone to phone my house and threaten my family.  :lol:

Other than that, it's a waste of time. People quote them all the time so you have to read their pish anyway. 

Isn't there a risk you only see half a conversation.

"No I disagree"

"I know that but I still disagree"

"Okay.  Poland"

"Bolivia"

"Sardines"

"No. Get to the point"

"Yes but your second point is totally ridiculous"

"You haven't persuaded me"

"You are still wrong."

"It is."

"It is"

"It is"

.. and you would have no idea what the issue was.

Years ago I put one on ignore because he got so upset with me ripping the piss out of him he got someone to phone my house and threaten my family. :lol:

Other than that, it's a waste of time. People quote them all the time so you have to read their pish anyway.

He's a "new man" now.

Archived