Who's on your ignore list?

Normally I'm fairly indifferent to posters on here, even ones that are irritating or post shite can still be quite entertaining when they wind others up. However there are those posters that just make your eyes bleed with their toe-curling drivel. They end up on the ignore list, truly the worst of the worst. So who's on yours and why?

Old School - For me the worst all time poster on p&b, I put him on ignore a long time ago because of the frequency and awfulness of his posts. His patter and comebacks actually annoyed me with how shite they were.

FuzzyAffro - A definite alias, not sure of who though. Anyway I was occassionally looking at the politics forum during the run up to the indyref and who was there polluting the threads, responding to everyone 8-mile style, but with worse patter? Fuzzy. Got too unbearable and stuck him on ignore.

MJC - Trust me, his pro-rangers posts were actually his best material. Never seen a more negative motherwell poster on here, most of them are sound and reasonable, MJC found ways to whinge, even when we were on a 7 game win streak. Scary thing is, I think he'd be one of the more positive posters on Steelmen online. I've not been on that site in years, dont think I could handle it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's close season so they've all been taken down. Either that you've either forgotten your specs and/or your pisheder than usual. :)

Calm down lad, I'm no speccy c**t,

Absolutely loads, but most have long since been banned or are under another alias. You'll not be surprised to hear most are horrible bigots. I think the only current username I have on ignore is The Kincardine

Archived