Kyle Lafferty....oh dear

Pleased that a player is possibly injured before he's even kicked a ball? it's the same as the tired old ABE pish and calling the Welsh 'diddies' when we didn't even make it to France ourselves.

What a sad and bitter lot some of our fans are. Is it really too hard to want home nation players (that we see week in week out on the box) to do well in an International tournament!?

It's one of the reasons I haven't been to a Scotland game in years, there's too many arseholes follow them these days.

Pleased that a player is possibly injured before he's even kicked a ball? it's the same as the tired old ABE pish and calling the Welsh 'diddies' when we didn't even make it to France ourselves.

What a sad and bitter lot some of our fans are. Is it really too hard to want home nation players (that we see week in week out on the box) to do well in an International tournament!?

It's one of the reasons I haven't been to a Scotland game in years, there's too many arseholes follow them these days.

Ourselves?  :lol: you've just admitted your not a Scotland fan. 

Got a lot of respect for what Wales and the 2 Irelands achieved in qualifying. I wish guys like Josh Magennis and Steve Davis all the best, f''ck it even James McCarthy, Lafferty is a disgrace though.

Ourselves? :lol: you've just admitted your not a Scotland fan.

Got a lot of respect for what Wales and the 2 Irelands achieved in qualifying. I wish guys like Josh Magennis and Steve Davis all the best, f''ck it even James McCarthy, Lafferty is a disgrace though.

I've followed em all over Europe in years past mate, just not anymore. That's not to say I don't want us to do well, or any of the other home nations. Lafferty might be a fanny sometimes but he's clearly important to Northern Ireland.

Red Rob..... Oh dear.

You'd have been booing FoS along with the rest of your scummy support when the Hibs boys were singing it you cretin.

Another predictable generalisation Lichtie, I honestly don't sing (I haven't been to a Scotland game since 2008) or boo 'FoS', it bothers me neither way.

I don't sing 'Rule Britannia' at Rangers games either for that matter.

Another predictable generalisation Lichtie, I honestly don't sing (I haven't been to a Scotland game since 2008) or boo 'FoS', it bothers me neither way.

I don't sing 'Rule Britannia' at Rangers games either for that matter.

Aye you don't sing any Rangers songs... You've said.

That point could be made for nearly every country at Euro 2016. 

I've not actually seen much of Lafferty on the TV this season funnily enough.

The stage is now set Magennis to lead the failed postage stamp statelet to glory and for Killie to be fending off seven figures bids for the rest of the summer before selling him to Rangers on deadline day.

Archived