Ayr Are Here

Yawn, not getting me excited. That said useful addition to the squad. A John Sutton or David Templeton please!

I think Sutton resigned for St Mirren

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOT News.

Ayr are apparently  in talks with a top Spanish team to bring two of their most talented youngsters over for a year.

A Brazilian teenager called Nefferwall and a Spaniard called Juan Ferkall.

Next season the fans will be chanting, 'Ayr United, Juan Ferkall and Nefferwall'......

HOT News.

Ayr are apparently in talks with a top Spanish team to bring two of their most talented youngsters over for a year.

Next season the fans will be chanting, 'Ayr United, Juan Ferkall and Nefferwall'......

F*ck me gently

HOT News.

Ayr are apparently  in talks with a top Spanish team to bring two of their most talented youngsters over for a year.

iWKad22.jpg

HOT News.

Thank f**k you lot beat Falkirk.

HOT News.

Ayr are apparently in talks with a top Spanish team to bring two of their most talented youngsters over for a year.

G8 banter.

HOT News.

Stevenson even washed up still has quality. His composure in the big moment away at Stranraer, that cushioned header in an otherwise game of zero quality helped us progress. His ridiculous goals out of nothing situations helped us limp through a barren period in that season. I'm not sorry he's gone because we need better but he's one of our own and he was good for Ayr. Big love Ryan

HOT News.

It's people like you that I truly feel sorry for. Not because you are a Killie fan (although that's enough misfortune for anyone) but because you are a complete and utter brain dead fud. Thank f**k Falkirk couldn't beat you lot. Don't think I could suffer it next season.

Stevenson even washed up still has quality. His composure in the big moment away at Stranraer, that cushioned header in an otherwise game of zero quality helped us progress. His ridiculous goals out of nothing situations helped us limp through a barren period in that season. I'm not sorry he's gone because we need better but he's one of our own and he was good for Ayr. Big love Ryan

Beaten handsomely by Josh Falkingham in an aerial battle leading to a goal. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived