Ayr Are Here

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A club that has failed to win anything whatsoever in the last twenty years and has been immediately packed off to the seaside leagues in each of their last three failed campaigns at this level. Don't bother coming back; cheers. 

17362430_1417929638258001_9111844686393344818_n.thumb.jpg.faeac4b66d499487110d060038327b60.jpg

I was hoping Ayr Utd would manage to stay up. The mother of my Kids is from Ayr and i have very fond memories of going there to see her family and friends. So i have a soft spot for Ayr Utd. Hope you make it straight back up.

If Ayr continue to make signings of the same ilk as Moff and Geggs, they bounce right back up again. 

Even with his lack of goals for us, Moff would still be in my staring eleven every week. Geggs is a fantastic player too, he was a bit shoogily when he first went to RB for us, but he grew into that position and became exceptional there. 

Play Geggs in the middle to link up with Moff, you'll have a deadly match winning duo right there. 

That pair are a sore loss to us and, a huge gain to Ayr in my opinion. I hope they do well but, fall apart if they ever take to the field against us. 

Archived