The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

2 hours ago, MDM said:

I'm thinking that whatever was done to allow the clubs to stream now - should have been discussed and sorted before telling the clubs they couldn't....and then they could.

For me the people in these positions should have pro-actively sorted out permission, realising that the streams are so important.  The fact that they didn't makes me think they are in a position that they really shouldn't be in....

Who's to say telling the clubs they couldn't stream wasn't a proactive move? I do know some of the posts on social media wouldn't have gone unnoticed. In any event how we got there is unimportant. Clubs can stream and fans can now watch the games. Thats all that really matters.

best performance in years imo, normally I want a great away day in the cup but with no fans this year I just want someone easy at home to get more prize money

If we play like that again we can draw anybody at home and it will be easy. C’mon the Shire!

Inverurie gave their 'keeper Man of the Match.

Either it was 5-0 going on 15-0 or someone at Locos has a warped sense of humour?

EDIT: Aberdeen Evening Express headline "Manager admits Inverurie Locos deserved to be defeated". Given the scoreline he could hardly admit they didn't tbh!

Edited by HibeeJibee

Inverurie gave their 'keeper Man of the Match.

Either it was 5-0 going on 15-0 or someone at Locos has a warped sense of humour?

EDIT: Aberdeen Evening Express headline "Manager admits Inverurie Locos deserved to be defeated". Given the scoreline he could hardly admit they didn't tbh!
Their keeper had a few decent saves. It couldve been 5 in the first half