The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

On my mobile there's a small tick-box in the extreme top right-hand corner of each game, and clicking it causes all the details to appear.

Here on my PC the tick-box only becomes apparent if you hover over it - but clicking it doesn't seem to do anything. Even tried it with 'Compatibility View' settings applied.

Anyone?

4 hours ago, matty0310 said:

Stirling Uni playing two games in one night would be a bit unfair, don't you think?

They managed it a couple of seasons ago to get over a player ban.  Not that I am bitter or anything.

On my mobile there's a small tick-box in the extreme top right-hand corner of each game, and clicking it causes all the details to appear.

Here on my PC the tick-box only becomes apparent if you hover over it - but clicking it doesn't seem to do anything. Even tried it with 'Compatibility View' settings applied.

Anyone?

Thanks. A mystery solved and I will be checking the live scores on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Mind games, I'd say at this stage EK are favourites, if we had played them 5 weeks from now I'd reckon we'd be in better shape to do them

EK 4/5 draw 16/5 Shire 2/1 (see Juniors thread odds) 

Their manager is a blaw. 

Came out wi all sorts of shite even after beating us :o

This is the day, very nervous but very excited. I have no idea how it'll go as I'm not used to seeing us turn up for big games, but this is a new league, manager and players who need to prove that they can get us back up. I reckon a big travelling support and hopefully an away win, moan eh shire!