The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

2 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

He would only have played against them for us twice, so he must be talking about another club. He did score when we beat them at the end of 16/17 but that was basically a dead rubber as EK were getting ready for the play-offs after winning the league. Didn't score against Spartans either iirc.

To be fair to him he was not the only player to not turn up in big games 

He assures me he got a double the last game?  3-2 victory?

Anyway a ridiculous pointless chat, years ago.

I hear the shire have more pressing issues, another player asking to leave this weekend. Split dressing room, that’s what happens when you pay boys 400 a week and others 50 

He assures me he got a double the last game?  3-2 victory?
Anyway a ridiculous pointless chat, years ago.
I hear the shire have more pressing issues, another player asking to leave this weekend. Split dressing room, that’s what happens when you pay boys 400 a week and others 50 

I'm interested to hear your source and who the player is.

No credible man ever tells the source.

Adam Murray being the next player asking to leave.  I hear there’s another player very shortly. 
I’m interested to know what will happen when the money runs out next season, shire haven’t been promoted and all the players jump ship? 

Adam Murray being the next player asking to leave.  I hear there’s another player very shortly. 
I’m interested to know what will happen when the money runs out next season, shire haven’t been promoted and all the players jump ship? 

How will we ever cope without Adam Murray!!

If the international businessman removes the funding next year then we’ll just return to what we were, top half-mid table. I presume that all the players signed for the reserve team would be the ones in our first team. Then I’d expect players like McCafferty, Greene etc would most likely stay aswell. Who cares about that anyway, we’re gonni pump Kelty then push aside Spartans and be top of the league next Friday night.

1 hour ago, Drogba1888 said:

You've already told us who it is, nice to see the Grant boys aint bitter!

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Think you guys might win this one we ain’t firing on alll cylinders at mo 🤔

Even if that is the case, I think it would take us playing at the top of our game to beat Kelty, and since this is a big game there's every chance we will not turn up. I really don't know how it will go, but I'm really looking forward to it, should be a great game. 

3 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

Even if that is the case, I think it would take us playing at the top of our game to beat Kelty, and since this is a big game there's every chance we will not turn up. I really don't know how it will go, but I'm really looking forward to it, should be a great game. 

I'm hoping for a draw😎

2 hours ago, Shirey Pirey said:

You most definitely have never seen The Shire play an important game before. Absolutely love to bottle them

23/9/2017 is a date I wont forget in a hurry. Now what would I give for a result and performance like that.