The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

1 hour ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Quite a number of players making their first appearance last night, while others who featured in the previous two games were missing. 

All about building up match fitness at this stage. Thought it was a decent game. Remember, Camelon are a strong team. I saw them last season against Bonnyrigg and Kelty, more than matching them. 

Be great to see the Shire team once we have the full squad together. 

We were missing players and was our first game and still looking to bring in a few.

In regards to shire I thought on Saturday they were missing a trick until they put Horne to right back and reis peggie to left back. With low in the middle and millar to come back will make a difference. Yous still have a few friendlies to get it right before the big games.

On my way from Worcestershire to see the Shire galacticos tonight. 5 trains to get there but it’ll be all worth it to see Mark Miller and Nicky Low play together. The greatest centre midfield partnership the Lowland League will ever see.

Have once again taken advantage of the half price shire season ticket offer if you're a falkirk season ticket holder, looks like every Saturday I'm not working will be spent at the stadium. Can only hope the shire games are as entertaining as the ones I went to last season and it'd be nice to see both local teams winning the vast majority of their home matches in a successful season (for a change!)

Have once again taken advantage of the half price shire season ticket offer if you're a falkirk season ticket holder, looks like every Saturday I'm not working will be spent at the stadium. Can only hope the shire games are as entertaining as the ones I went to last season and it'd be nice to see both local teams winning the vast majority of their home matches in a successful season (for a change!)
I'd imagine you'll be watching 2 teams win their leagues.

5 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:
3 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

I'd like to think so, doesn't always turn out that way though.

5 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
9 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Yer on form today Selfy 👍😂

Good luck for the season ahead ye might just break the top 3 strangle hold 🤔

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Is a draw away at BSC going to be a bad result?

Overall no, it'll be one of our toughest games and tbh I'd probably be happy with a draw, but it'll maybe feel like a bit of a let down to start the season without a win after having all the build-up of the off-season.