The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

1 hour ago, craigiemack said:

Heard from a reliable source that it’s Raymond Buchanan

Produced a fee for him from whittlets in the season we went from 2nd to 9th in the space off 3 months... only for Raymond to chuck it a few games later after signing haha

3 minutes ago, forrie_1 said:

Produced a fee for him from whittlets in the season we went from 2nd to 9th in the space off 3 months... only for Raymond to chuck it a few games later after signing haha

After he played against "the" team he wanted to he was off. He went AWOL just before the horrendous 1-9 loss at Stirling Albion and left us in the lurch that day.  Sure the Shire then wouldn't release him until we got a fee.

Anyway back to the real world, that is a solid signing we have made tonight.

4 minutes ago, Dead said:

After he played against "the" team he wanted to he was off. He went AWOL just before the horrendous 1-9 loss at Stirling Albion and left us in the lurch that day.  Sure the Shire then wouldn't release him until we got a fee.

Anyway back to the real world, that is a solid signing we have made tonight.

aye that's correct dead 

"We look forward to agreeing our development compensation payment with Shire"

Sour taste left in the mouth of some.

Hope you get f**k all you bitter b*****ds [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Where are you quoting from?

6 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

"We look forward to agreeing our development compensation payment with Shire"

Sour taste left in the mouth of some.

Hope you get f**k all you bitter b*****ds emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

As a neutral I wouldn't say its a bitter taste Spartans obviously just looking for some payback in developing a young player. I believe such things can be a mine field as there are payments for each year your entitled to for a players development which I think starts when their 11 or 12 so could be a few quid.

30 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

As a neutral I wouldn't say its a bitter taste Spartans obviously just looking for some payback in developing a young player. I believe such things can be a mine field as there are payments for each year your entitled to for a players development which I think starts when their 11 or 12 so could be a few quid.

Need to ask Brechin City how that works. Messed us about when it came to paying for Chico Jackson. 

I really hope that the Spartans players are being serious when they’re calling Jamie Dishington a snake and are indeed seething that he’s moved to a much bigger club. A supreme diddy club that think they’re some sort of big time because they once reached the 4th round of the Scottish Cup. I hope we pay them the £300 compensation that they desperately need.

52 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

I really hope that the Spartans players are being serious when they’re calling Jamie Dishington a snake and are indeed seething that he’s moved to a much bigger club. A supreme diddy club that think they’re some sort of big time because they once reached the 4th round of the Scottish Cup. I hope we pay them the £300 compensation that they desperately need.

That's unfair - it's also because a fox shat on their pitch once

17 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

That's unfair - it's also because a fox shat on their pitch once

And supposedly playing klopps Liverpool team in a friendly which will really be a team of youngsters ...oh the banter :P

Edited by forrie_1

1 hour ago, craigiemack said:

Some league this will be next year. Kelty might be getting the headlines due to Barry Ferguson but that doesn't take away the good work being done at Shire and EK

All 3 have made cracking signings! Will be tight as hell for the top 4 for me.