The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

• 3 weeks later...

I thought East Stirlingshire played very well. Probably unlucky they didn't score a couple more. Fair play to the Shire crowd that turned up. Not exactly the easiest ground in Scotland to get to by public transport especially returning home after a night game.

Crowd about 100? and nearly half of them ES.

Btw, love the away strip, guessing someone with a Larkhall type connection thought that up.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, razamanaz said:

Shire's 4000th league game tonight! Used to go to their games in the Billy Lamont era. Does former announcer Les Mitchell still attend the games?

I seen him when we played them last season but he retired from the announcing a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...

No game this weekend, and already third from bottom. Very similar to last season. If this continues, might be thinking about relegation in a season or two. Still plenty of chance to improve though, as long as Edinburgh Uni and Gretna are there. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Evening all. If all goes to plan I will be interviewing your very own Pat Scullion very soon for my podcast, Today Wheelenterview. In order to really maximise the value and entertainment of the show, I want to ask if there are any questions you would like me to put to the gaffer, or any insights/topics you would like me to cover? This has worked a charm getting the supporters involved in the show, ultimately this is an episode for you! We're on Spotify and Apple if you'd like to check the show out. Best of luck versus the Braves tomorrow!

• 1 month later...