The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Here we go again. The only Scottish Cup games which can be streamed live tomorrow are Pay Per View streams. As Tranent don't have PPV facility, only capable of free streaming, the match won't be shown live. 

Free streams were permitted in the previous round but the SFA decided to inform clubs on Wednesday that it would not be possible this time. Just as we enter Lockdown! 

8 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Here we go again. The only Scottish Cup games which can be streamed live tomorrow are Pay Per View streams. As Tranent don't have PPV facility, only capable of free streaming, the match won't be shown live. 

Free streams were permitted in the previous round but the SFA decided to inform clubs on Wednesday that it would not be possible this time. Just as we enter Lockdown! 

The SFA seem good at doing fcuk ups at the minute. Pity about today I reckon it's the tie of the round. 

3 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Classic junior diddies unable to work technology. Embarrassing stuff.

Best just hope the LL dont go along wi the cries for 2 or 3 relegations. Out of interest what league would a diddy team from the central region go into. You just canny help yoursel at times.  :P

And what's your point caller?

Let me break this down for you:

- 'winding up' posters about a wee diddy team before your team delivers an effortless swording = a successful fishing trip

- doing the above only to end up getting absolutely pummeled by said diddy team = a worse fishing trip than the Solway Harvester

Thanks for playing anyway.

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, johnmc80 said:

You know as well as me newky. That what craigie does best. Winds folk up, makes an arese of himself. Its not a new thing.emoji16.png

Hmmm al agree to disagree on that one I think he and a few Shire fans would've fancied their chances today. Tranent are a decent side. 

And what's your point caller?
Let me break this down for you:
- 'winding up' posters about a wee diddy team before your team delivers an effortless swording = a successful fishing trip
- doing the above only to end up getting absolutely pummeled by said diddy team = a worse fishing trip than the Solway Harvester
Thanks for playing anyway.
A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

U must be new around here. He does this most weeks. Yet you are still biting away. Thanks for the breakdown though. [emoji106]

Hmmm al agree to disagree on that one I think he and a few Shire fans would've fancied their chances today. Tranent are a decent side. 

He does it everyweek newky. Regardless of who they are playing. Good or bad. Its what he does. Nobody was disputing that tranent are a very good side. So we shall agree to disagree. I miss us falling out.[emoji6] hope you had a good christmas fella.