The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

10 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Away and eat your humble pie emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

hahaha i'm not complaining. I certainly don't think anyone seen today coming. I seen a photo of the pitch and i'm still unsure how its possible to score 7 goals on that heap of shite. Exactly what we needed though. Clean sheets are great but we weren't exactly capitalizing in the goals scored department - especially considering who we have played. Now in the best position we've ever been in in the LL but it all counts for nothing if we don't beat Bonnyrigg next week. 

hahaha i'm not complaining. I certainly don't think anyone seen today coming. I seen a photo of the pitch and i'm still unsure how its possible to score 7 goals on that heap of shite. Exactly what we needed though. Clean sheets are great but we weren't exactly capitalizing in the goals scored department - especially considering who we have played. Now in the best position we've ever been in in the LL but it all counts for nothing if we don't beat Bonnyrigg next week. 
Hopefully they get relegated and we wpmt have to play on it again

9 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
12 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Hopefully they get relegated and we wpmt have to play on it again

As much as the pitch isn't the best selfy that's a bit harsh!!