The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Dont know much about the signings brought in last couple of days wish them all the best, Feel the same as CraigMac that's the end of Marc Miller and P mac unfortunately now... A Goalkeeper please 

Edited by forrie_1

Think this is a very good move. The dugout was, in no uncertain terms, an absolute shambles at times last year, particularly when our season was falling apart in August/September. Brownlie will hopefully add some experience and calmness to the backroom team.

Hopefully some more player signings soon, only a few months to go now 👍 

Good signing. Surely that will be us now for midfielders if we are running with a smaller squad. We have Dish, Wylde, Henderson and Hadden as wingers and Low, Gibbons, Griffiths and Peggie as centre mids. If that is the case then Mark Miller, Evan Horne and Ross McLaughlin will be leaving. 

Really need a Goalkeeper and possibly a few strikers signed up now.

Good signing. Surely that will be us now for midfielders if we are running with a smaller squad. We have Dish, Wylde, Henderson and Hadden as wingers and Low, Gibbons, Griffiths and Peggie as centre mids. If that is the case then Mark Miller, Evan Horne and Ross McLaughlin will be leaving. 
Really need a Goalkeeper and possibly a few strikers signed up now.
Peggie will probably be the left back

3 hours ago, AlansHotBath said:

We have signed another striker - Ronan Kearney, formerly of Alloa, Albion Rovers, and the Gibraltarian team FC Bruno's Magpies.

You're shaping up no too bad probably a goalkeeper another centre half and another striker and you'd have a good squad 

• 5 weeks later...

Last couple of seasons I have bought a shire season ticket using the offer they give to Falkirk fans, anyone know if this will be running this season and when season tickets will go on sale? 

Also persuaded my neighbour to buy a oap shire season ticket using the deal, not sure if this makes me a good or bad neighbour, lol.

6 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Last couple of seasons I have bought a shire season ticket using the offer they give to Falkirk fans, anyone know if this will be running this season and when season tickets will go on sale? 

Also persuaded my neighbour to buy a oap shire season ticket using the deal, not sure if this makes me a good or bad neighbour, lol.

The club have said that they'll be announcing season ticket news in the coming weeks, I think they are just waiting to see what the format of the league will be.

The offer they give to Falkirk fans will be available again I would suspect, I think it has been a success in getting new fans along.

6 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
On 05/09/2020 at 13:35, craigiemack said:
What a shite draw, only positive is we will probably start favourites against either of them but our record against Spartans is pretty poor.

We probably wont be allowed in anyway mate. I cant see us in before 2021

Aye that well may be the case. I'd just of preferred easy ties in the first few rounds to get us through to the later stages. Gives us something to look forward to after we bottle our chance of winning the league in the first 5 games. 

However, I would be distraught if we drew Wigtown and bladnoch away or something mad like that and we didn't get to go so at least if fans can't attend we aren't missing much.