The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Guest Rob Roy no 1
Just now, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Don't let him hear you say that, he'll break your fucking face.

Aye ok what is he 6ft 5 now and turned crazy

Guest Rob Roy no 1
2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

It depends how you define crazy.

Well he’s never broke anyone’s face in his life so why is he gony start now

14 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:
17 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:
Selfie might be drinking a lot of bitter tonight, if he is not in hibernation.

C’mon The Rose 

Seen much worse results than this. More annoyed by the shite in the stands than anything else.

What's happened in the stands? I think our support is small but it's loyal tbf.

I agree that we've had worse results. The 3-0 home loss to Vale that got Sludden sacked was grim tbh.

Have you considered there may be other life related reasons people might not be available for football? Danny had a great start at Kelty but hadn't been available for a spell. Check back the team sheets.

Nope he’s off to join Danny Ashe on the bench at Kelty although apparently the moneys good.

Have you considered there may be other life related reasons people might not be available for football? Danny had a great start at Kelty but hadn't been available for a spell. Check back the team sheets.

Don’t think it’s really a secret as to why Danny Ashe left so not really a valid point

Don’t think it’s really a secret as to why Danny Ashe left so not really a valid point
I was more meaning why he hasn't been available. Not why he left. The person was implying he left to sit on a bench. He is on the bench as he has been unavailable and is working his way back in.

So my point was very valid. Related to the person's post about sitting on a bench.

I was more meaning why he hasn't been available. Not why he left. The person was implying he left to sit on a bench. He is on the bench as he has been unavailable and is working his way back in.

So my point was very valid. Related to the person's post about sitting on a bench.

Good to see Kelty giving a player a two year contract and he struggles to make it on a Saturday.

46 minutes ago, luggy said:

Good to see Kelty giving a player a two year contract and he struggles to make it on a Saturday.

Danny has never missed any Saturday since he has been at the club, he’s had a niggling injury the past few months hence unavailable.

Danny has never missed any Saturday since he has been at the club, he’s had a niggling injury the past few months hence unavailable.
Thanks kefc. It's amazing that people just open up and let the belly rumble without really knowing reasons behind things. Hence why I said he had been working his way back in.