The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

I saw the Low article where he said he was tempted to go back full time and immediately thought he was hinting at leaving at the end of the season.

Dish was another one, where I thought it was a huge risk financially considering the development fee Shire paid to Spartans. 

Class from Shire on resigning them both. 

10 hours ago, matty0310 said:

Heard through the Falkirk herald that Spartans want more money because #JD7 signed up for another year?

Mon the Shire

I doubt that can happen after it going to a tribunal. I might be wrong, but don't think there are clauses included in development fees paid to clubs. 

Well the last home game of the decade today against the gang of Neanderthal nomads from Alloa. I have zero motivation for today, it’s going to be another ‘hard luck’ 1-0 defeat. Saying that, we only ever win against the bigger teams when our seasons over so it wouldn’t surprise me if we finally win against one of the top 5.

Bah Humbug.

Well the last home game of the decade today against the gang of Neanderthal nomads from Alloa. I have zero motivation for today, it’s going to be another ‘hard luck’ 1-0 defeat. Saying that, we only ever win against the bigger teams when our seasons over so it wouldn’t surprise me if we finally win against one of the top 5.

Bah Humbug.

Lol, how did I know

After today our record against top 4 clubs in the Lowland League is...

P. 24, W. 5, D. 7, L. 12

Our 5 wins are 2 in the first season against Stirling Uni, 1 won on the last day in 2017 against EK's reserves, the 5-0 against EK and a 1-0 against BSC when Del Ure scored in the last minute. We haven't won against in a top 4 team in almost 2 years, its an institutionalised problem and I don't see it ever changing. Today was yet another game where we have the chances, don't take them and get done late on. 

What a gang BSC are aswell, no wonder they have no fans cause who would want to watch their style of play. My eyes are still bleeding. Fair play though, teams at the top win games like that and we need to take a page out of there book if we're ever going to challenge. I fear how many Kelty are going to take off us in a few weeks.

12 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

P. 24, W. 5, D. 7, L. 12

Our 5 wins are 2 in the first season against Stirling Uni, 1 won on the last day in 2017 against EK's reserves, the 5-0 against EK and a 1-0 against BSC when Del Ure scored in the last minute. We haven't won against in a top 4 team in almost 2 years, its an institutionalised problem and I don't see it ever changing. Today was yet another game where we have the chances, don't take them and get done late on. 

What a gang BSC are aswell, no wonder they have no fans cause who would want to watch their style of play. My eyes are still bleeding. Fair play though, teams at the top win games like that and we need to take a page out of there book if we're ever going to challenge. I fear how many Kelty are going to take off us in a few weeks.

So Sad GIF by memecandy

2 hours ago, craigiemack said:

P. 24, W. 5, D. 7, L. 12

You are slagging BSC now?😂 

The gift that just keeps giving