The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Floodlight robbery. Never deserved to win.

Totally agree there mate. Draw was a fair result! That happened to us last week in the Scottish so it was our turn to score late on! It never usually happens for us, we'd normally be the ones who lost.

Credit to your fans though, biggest away support we've seen and a noisy bunch too. Look forward to the return leg!

Totally agree there mate. Draw was a fair result! That happened to us last week in the Scottish so it was our turn to score late on! It never usually happens for us, we'd normally be the ones who lost.

Credit to your fans though, biggest away support we've seen and a noisy bunch too. Look forward to the return leg!

Just to let you know I'm a Shire fan. Dalbeattie fans were great and enjoyed their day until the second goal.

Away  fans  today :)  what a joy to see them. 1st of any note in the league this season at our home games. 

Fans are football and anyone the that takes the time and effort to follow their club home and away is way up there with me.  Last time we played the Star was is a pre-season friendly a good number of years ago midweek at grangemouth stadium and I'm sure a remember a least a few DS fans coming up for that game as well. 

Hahaha does a Dalbeattie coach shout 'you fat b*****d' when Jamie Barclay makes the save right at the end or am I hearing things? If true then must be on a par with John Coughlin telling Ricky Miller to 'get in that fuckin box' for highlight shouts.

Hahaha does a Dalbeattie coach shout 'you fat b*****d' when Jamie Barclay makes the save right at the end or am I hearing things? If true then must be on a par with John Coughlin telling Ricky Miller to 'get in that fuckin box' for highlight shouts.

hahaha certainty sounds like it

I bet he wishes the so called fat b*****d was in his goals!

You've reminded me of the John Coughlin tactic of everyone in the box for corners. I've never understood it and am happy to see we now keep at least 2 up and can have the chance of a quick breakaway.

You've reminded me of the John Coughlin tactic of everyone in the box for corners. I've never understood it and am happy to see we now keep at least 2 up and can have the chance of a quick breakaway.

On Saturday we kept 3 up at every corner!

According to our OS, we have secured Michael Oliver on loan from Clyde till the end of Jan 

It says he is a defender, who has been with Cumbernauld Colts  

Is he any good?

Edited by holme