The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

The 2 leg loss to Edinburgh City has to be number 1 on that list.

I would think the 9 we lost to Stirling would be up there too and going back a bit another game against Stirling where we were 2 up with 1 min to go and we ended up getting beat 3-2.

21 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Heard that Adam Murray made the mistake for the goal last night? Seems a recurring thing. I see McGregor as our best right back but he is also best sat beside Del in the middle of the park, so we really need a new right back.

If he was the right back, then yeah. The whole defence looks shaky however!

Went along to take in the game and was impressed by Stirling Uni in the first 10 mins. Was all Shire after that, especially when the 2nd goal went in. Same old story for the Shire, very impressive when in possession and controlling the game but nervous when on the defensive. Jamie Glasgow is some player for this level, and Andy Rogers could easily still do a job in the SPFL. Wee nippy number 10 for the students looks a good player too.

I was at the game on Wednesday. Looked to me like there were more Shire supporters than last season, but very little away support compared to what ourselves and Stirling would have brought last year.