The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

Might be that the pre-match hype got to the players.  Only a single early goal between them.  I felt EK had the better of the first half and then ES the better of the second.  Was impressed with your numbers 7 and 9 who, at the time, I believed were Andy Rodgers and David Grant. 

I think you'll find Stirling Uni play in green...

I think you'll find your team for this weekend actually have their own thread too, I can't quite believe it either. It's called The East Kilbride FC Thread. Other dobbers post in it too, you'll fit right in I'm sure.

11 minutes ago, matty0310 said:

I think you'll find your team for this weekend actually have their own thread too, I can't quite believe it either. It's called The East Kilbride FC Thread. Other dobbers post in it too, you'll fit right in I'm sure.

Haha. I understand loud & clear. You're obviously in a bad mood being 11 points behind us lol

Haha. I understand loud & clear. You're obviously in a bad mood being 11 points behind us lol

Absolutely not, I hope you win the league and go up, because it'll be an absolute kick in the baws once you realise how shite it actually is to be in the "professional" leagues. And of coarse your swift relegation will provide plenty entertainment and an easy pick for the coupon every week.

22 minutes ago, matty0310 said:

Absolutely not, I hope you win the league and go up, because it'll be an absolute kick in the baws once you realise how shite it actually is to be in the "professional" leagues. And of coarse your swift relegation will provide plenty entertainment and an easy pick for the coupon every week.

Our record against SPFL teams isn't too bad actually. In our short 3 and a bit seasons we have defeated Stenhousemuir & Berwick Rangers in cup action, saw off an "ex-professional league" side yesterday. Our only loss came against Celtic last season. If we go up I don't think we'll do an "East Stirling" and be wiping boys lol

Ek were poor yesterday and still got the 3 points. Shire confidence was pretty hight after a few good wins in recent weeks. But from what i saw yesterday, there are a few teams in this league that will take points from them. There are a few good teams that on there day are capable of taking points of anybody. So maybe best if u chaps put on a pratice a better losing face next time somebody turns yous over cause it will be happening again at some point. Or u could just stick to being sore losers.