The East Stirlingshire Thread

craigiemack

The option to buy season tickets online was only launched at 7pm today, it will be advertised to all supporters tomorrow. Gives everyone the option of how to buy and pay. First Nation partner and club sends out season tickets. First Nation partner with Albion rovers , Edinburgh city, Cowdenbeath, Livingston and they look after all the online sales for these clubs of kit and season tickets. They post worldwide and hold more stock than ES ever could so many options available. Best thing they are all football guys working for the benefit of Scottish teams. And you can still buy from the club shop on a Saturday.

Big Scot Buist signed on for the Shire this evening. I can't imagine he'll be all that mobile after his injuries but in terms of personality, he'll be the captain for the season. He's got bags of personality and he's vocal on the pitch. Hope he does well for you.

21 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Big Scot Buist signed on for the Shire this evening. I can't imagine he'll be all that mobile after his injuries but in terms of personality, he'll be the captain for the season. He's got bags of personality and he's vocal on the pitch. Hope he does well for you.

Can tell you for a fact he won't be the captain, there's only one man for that.

On 13/07/2016 at 23:31, zoom said:

The option to buy season tickets online was only launched at 7pm today, it will be advertised to all supporters tomorrow. Gives everyone the option of how to buy and pay. First Nation partner and club sends out season tickets. First Nation partner with Albion rovers , Edinburgh city, Cowdenbeath, Livingston and they look after all the online sales for these clubs of kit and season tickets. They post worldwide and hold more stock than ES ever could so many options available. Best thing they are all football guys working for the benefit of Scottish teams. And you can still buy from the club shop on a Saturday.

Bought my season ticket via the website today as working again on Sat

31 minutes ago, Dimitri Payet said:

Ure will have the armband but Buisty will be the real captain on the park.

That will gripe the pathetic element of the Shire support as he played for Stenouse but it's the truth.

Long live King Buist.

Thats if Buist even plays, Fisher and Andy Grant looked very good on Monday night.

18 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Thats if Buist even plays, Fisher and Andy Grant looked very good on Monday night.

Andy Grant is a diamond of a non-league player.

Connor Hogg and Craig Comrie have just signed and says they were the trialists. Craig Comrie, if I'm not mistaken, was the player that scored against us in the last minute for Stirling when they bet us 2-1 a few years ago. The day Forrie punched a seat to death i think [emoji23]

Connor Hogg and Craig Comrie have just signed and says they were the trialists. Craig Comrie, if I'm not mistaken, was the player that scored against us in the last minute for Stirling when they bet us 2-1 a few years ago. The day Forrie punched a seat to death i think [emoji23]

The chair had my anger coming ....

Took in the match yesterday and was impressed by the shire and their passing game, particularly in the first half. Thought Ross Fisher was commanding at the back, Derek Ure - some great passes, Graeme McGregor covered a lot of ground in mid field, David Grant a class act and Jamie Glasgow was dangerous throughout.  The game was over by half time and the second half fairly non eventful. Have to factor in that this was Penicuiks first match of the season, but the Shire could be in for a good season based on this.  I hope so.

9 hours ago, craigiemack said:

Combined wins of 6-0 this week but Stranraer will be a different kettle of fish, expect them to put a couple past us but hopefully we keep it tighter.

The League Cup games vs Rangers, Motherwell, Annan and Stranraer and the Challenge Cup game vs Monty will be very difficult.  They're all SPFL opposition after all.  We'll hopefully be realistic and treat these games as friendlies and just try to keep the score respectable.

The Ayr game was a relaxed affair but getting the win was still good.  Penicuik were playing their first pre-season game against Shire but their defending was absolutely horrendous but it was good to still score a few goals.  The league is the most important thing and we're progressing well so far.  No reason why we can't be in the mix come the end of the season though Stirling Uni, Spartans and EK are very good sides for this level.