Derek Ure

Kris Faulds

Adam Murray?

Strikers

David Grant

Paul Sludden

Jamie Glasgow

Gavin McMillan

Not too sure where McGregor or Murray will fit in, looks like we're sorted for strikers though!

Edited by selfassemblyshire

McMillan and Glasgow can also play on the wings. Our teams pretty versatile but we need to get defenders and midfielders signed, presume there'll be a reasonable amount of trialists on show tonight. Pretty gutted that it's a closed door game tbh

Unfortunately not, we're quite disappointed by this.

If you're talking about the friendly with Queens you should still be able to get in. 'closed door'is a loose term for lesser friendlies.

I'm heading down anyway. Thought I'd check this thread to see if anyone knew the kick off time.

1 hour ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Connor Hogg played for the Shire tonight. Loads of previous issues off the field so hopefully he's dropped this 'bad boy' image.

http://www.falkirkherald.co.uk/news/crime/ex-falkirk-fc-starlet-courts-trouble-at-stirling-university-1-3946117

Ice-cream and tonic wine seems an interesting mix. Not too bothered by the result tonight as game time is more important, although judging by QP's photos on facebook Dolan looks like he lets in a howler of a goal

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Didn't realise yer game v Rangers was on bt sport.  That'll give yer finances a wee boost.  

Yeah, 85% of the gate is split plus the tv rights i'd hope we'd make enough to pay our rent to Stenny and have a little pocket money left. Hopefully the Motherwell fans turn out in their masses too.

53 minutes ago, craigiemack said:

Dylan McGuigan signs, have really no idea where he plays in midfield or who he's signed from but hope he's a good player nonetheless

He signed from a junior team in Cumbernauld, i had a look through the forum to see if they had a thread but got bored after about 5 pages haha

Aye think it was Cumbernauld United and he's a winger of some sort, a complete unknown haha!

He was the best player on the park for you against Queen's Park. Dylan is a quality player, he's best used in an attacking role in between the midfield and strikers. He was with Cumbernauld for the past two seasons and before that was with Hamilton Accies.

I don't think the Shire fans will be disappointed with Dylan, I certainly wasn't watching him play at Cumbernauld

A few of us heard rumours that the club was going to regenerate firs park as it would be cheaper than LK but there's not a chance it'll happen, we'll probably never get our own ground and be stuck in Ochilspew forever

A few of us heard rumours that the club was going to regenerate firs park as it would be cheaper than LK but there's not a chance it'll happen, we'll probably never get our own ground and be stuck in Ochilspew forever

That'll never happen when Mackin owns the ground. That was drunk chat in BTW. No way on earth that'll happen.

We'll still be at stenny in 3/4 seasons, the whole point was basically that we'd move to stenny and then eventually die.....

That'll never happen when Mackin owns the ground. That was drunk chat in BTW. No way on earth that'll happen.

We'll still be at stenny in 3/4 seasons, the whole point was basically that we'd move to stenny and then eventually die.....

Hope that the latter of your point will not be the case. I for one hope you come back stronger and better as I have always enjoyed a good stenny shire game. Although we haven't had one in a while in the league I for one would love to see more of these fixtures in the SPFL. I hope you guys find your feet and look forward to what I hope will be a swift return back to league two. I have admired the shires way of the fans getting behind the club after makin and then ferne leaving aswell. Good luck guys