Sign in to follow this  
Marr1

The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

I'm so used to going to P&B on my favourites bar and then immediately clicking on "Scottish Premiership General Chatter". I will need to change my deep rooted conditioned behaviour if I am to keep posting.

commanding centre half is also a must need!

I would agree with that mate, really in need of game changers and game winners. I hope Ray is that man to scource that talent and as frugaly as possible because ST is tight

Is there an update anywhere of who is actually still on the books at United?

ETA: Checked the main website and see Anier, Donaldson and Durnan are still listed. Fairly happy to see them still at the club if I'm honest.

Edited by ArabianKnight

I've always found biggies twisted hatred of united quite endearing , he'd be a wee lost lamb without us.

Anyway, looking forward to some solid signings - all the chat about Bell is very encouraging and indicates an understanding of and need to address asap one of our many issues from last season. Fingers crossed .

Cheers Rev.

sera.jpg

Happy with Murdoch, want Bell and a 20 goal a season striker (and decent service to said striker) and we might actually have a chance of playoffs!

Bilel-Mohsni-1_zpsszwchqgw.jpg

Happy with Murdoch, want Bell and a 20 goal a season striker (and decent service to said striker) and we might actually have a chance of playoffs!

Bilel-Mohsni-1_zpsszwchqgw.jpg

😂

That's the shitest photoshopping I've ever seen.

And the most disturbing.

Intentional, to match his playing style:)

I'm so used to going to P&B on my favourites bar and then immediately clicking on "Scottish Premiership General Chatter". I will need to change my deep rooted conditioned behaviour if I am to keep posting.

This.

The struggles are real.

To be honest, anyone who uses that Imrie 'banter' should get permabanned from here. The same shite posters keep repeating the same shite patter

To be honest, anyone who uses that Imrie 'banter' should get permabanned from here. The same shite posters keep repeating the same shite patter

^^^^ Imriephobiac.

Blasphemy!

You shall be sent to the High Septom at the great Sept of Imrie to stand trial for your crime.

Duly noted, Dougie.

One week into GTF Day and heads going already :angry:

Duly noted, Dougie.

Youre better than that Gibby