The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

Everyone out of contract will be gone bar maybe Spittal. Donaldson will be only one under contract punted.

Gonna be a massive overhaul of the squad, we will miss Andreu massively!

Andreus seemed to disappear just when you needed him to deliver a match winning performance. I think Scottish Champ or bottom 6 Scot Premier is about his level. He looks very one paced but will get goals if he has time to shoot - time that he will not get in the higher levels of English football.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Rjc-1988 said:

Andreus seemed to disappear just when you needed him to deliver a match winning performance. I think Scottish Champ or bottom 6 Scot Premier is about his level. He looks very one paced but will get goals if he has time to shoot - time that he will not get in the higher levels of English football.

How long has his contract with Norwich got left? Wages hes on he wont be going anywhere unless its on loan till that runs out. Keatings should make up for the loss of him surely? 

How long has his contract with Norwich got left? Wages hes on he wont be going anywhere unless its on loan till that runs out. Keatings should make up for the loss of him surely? 

He has one Year left, he will either go back out on loan or get released this summer

1 minute ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Tbh don't see why he would go to hibs other than money wise. He'll be back up and barely get a game. All the best to him anyway, rate Keatings more than him

Keatings is better and he's a championship level player. Murray better not be starting for us every week or we'll be heading straight back down. 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

The new one isn't released yet and still contractually obliged to the manufacturers.

I know what you mean, But he'll not be training just now and I would presume they won't unveil him as a new signing until his contract runs out with united . New contract with Macron starts what next month so im not sure what use an old nike training top is to him.

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

The new one isn't released yet and still contractually obliged to the manufacturers.

Yeah pretty straightforward. We don't have any Macron kit yet. 

Archived