The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately for Championship strugglers Dundee United; Keatings is a far far better option upfront for next season than what you currently have. He can also put a great delivery into the box from set pieces unlike Telfer who can't even beat the first man.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

This whole Robertson to Liverpool stuff I keep hearing about....Where are you guys getting that from?

Been places like The Daily Record and the BBC. Sporting CP apparently in for him too.

I will we will stroll it. Enjoy going back to losing most weeks and getting skelped by hearts and the Of

Nothing like making a twat of yourself, leave that territory to me

Been at Storybrook Glen all day with the in laws and all the kids. 

Not even going to look at the match thread.

Not even looking at any other pages.

Not bad getting to the play off final given the absolute state of some of our players.

Alright season given that. Promotion next season is a must or we're goosed as a club.

1 minute ago, mackenzie43 said:

Went downhill as soon as they dropped Kuate...

I actually thought he did ok in the second half of the second leg against us. He was told not to move from in front of the two centre backs and to keep things simple and allow every other United player to pile forward. He was dire in the first leg though. Thompson is going to have to find a lot of dough to sort the du side out though. Defence and centre mid need a total overhaul and they badly need some players for the bench. You look at that bench today and it's one of the weakest in the league. I presume Murray will be off now. At his age I doubt he'll fancy another go in the championship unless he's got keatings syndrome.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I actually thought he did ok in the second half of the second leg against us. He was told not to move from in front of the two centre backs and to keep things simple and allow every other United player to pile forward. He was dire in the first leg though. Thompson is going to have to find a lot of dough to sort the du side out though. Defence and centre mid need a total overhaul and they badly need some players for the bench. You look at that bench today and it's one of the weakest in the league. I presume Murray will be off now. At his age I doubt he'll fancy another go in the championship unless he's got keatings syndrome.

I'm sure he will have his choice of Premiership clubs, particularly after his last two performances against a Premiership defence.

Hibs fans are actually shiting it in case the rumours of him signing are true.

One of Hartley's better decisions was telling him to GTF.

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sure he will have his choice of Premiership clubs, particularly after his last two performances against a Premiership defence.

I think the only positive is that he'd be an improvement on Graham, but so would most players to be fair.

5 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Isn't Murray to Hibs pretty much a done deal?

Sounds like it. Keatings is a much better player and the championship is his level. Murray would be a worrying signing for us.

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Dundee are hardly full of riches in the striking department either mind you.

Archived